By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halor Rach beaten hard by Black Ops

No game would be on top forever.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Is Halor Rach the NEW IP bungie is making with Activision?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________

seriously:

congrats to Black Ops

that would be great! it was about time they made a game about the Halloren!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Halo Reach is the least beaten FPS game out there by Black Ops. Why don't you go make a thread about how Killzone 3 won't even have 1/10th as many sales / players / whatever.

Tease.

Squilliam said:

Halo Reach is the least beaten FPS game out there by Black Ops. Why don't you go make a thread about how Killzone 3 won't even have 1/10th as many sales / players / whatever.

That would mean he's a fair and unbiased poster, and not what he is.

Around the Network

Solid_Snake4RD

Dude stop saying BS right now!

The 2.2M is at THE SAME TIME ON XBOX LIVE NOT IN MW2 , MW2 HAD MAX 1.1M MORE OR LESS.

REACH HAD MAX 910K NOT 900K MORE OR LESS.

BLACK OPS THE MAX I SAW WAS 1.350.000K MORE OR LESS.

NOW ON XBOX LIVE AT SAME TIME IS A DIFFERENT STORY , WHEN BLACK OPS HAD THOSE PROBABLY AROUND 400K WERE PLAYING REACH AND MW2 ASWELL!

MW2 NEVER HAD 2M AT ONCE , XBOX LIVE HAD NOT MW2.

CAPICHE ?

Squilliam said:

Yeah, this.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Blackops is just been released and Reach has been out like almost two months? So when Reach was released, didn't it beat MW2 hard?

Couldn't I say Kinect Adventures is beating Uncharted 2 and God of War 3 sales right now? This is a stupid topic.

Solid_Snake4RD said:

On one side Black Ops topped 3 million players on XBOX LIVE but the other Giant of XBOX has hit a bit low

Players Online: 150k

Does anybody know the average these days?

Also,has any HALO games number gone down so low after 8 weeks of its release

Black Ops never hit 3 million. If you go to the Black Ops forums you will read that the numbers were skewed just like the leaderboards are and they patched them. After the patch it was at 750,000 players. I doubt Black Ops ever got higher than a million.

Why is this thread created by someone who doesn't even own a 360?