By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: Final Fantasy Agito XIII for Nintendo 3DS and VS to 360?

Darc Requiem said:
A203D said:
FinalEvangelion said:

This one is obviously a fake, but I do think both will happen.

I just hope with Versus, there can be a required HD install for the world map / game data so that they won't have to resort to a more linear solution.  I do think working out the DVD split had something to do with the linearity of FF XIII.

I dont think this is the case personally, because in mass effect 2 you have to switch the discs once in the middle then once again at the end. so i think they couldve just used this approach to revisiting previous areas, replay, etc.

i think it was always planned to be linear before the 360 port, but maybe it wasnt - dont really know...

lol, what do you mean, i still think it was planned to be linear. do you think it was planned to be more like FF12, then they decided to change it??

Around the Network

People should really read the thread they're writing in FFS. Comment like "all those who didn't see that happening are lying to themselves"... it's fake guys, fake...

kowenicki said:

probably fake, and I frankly dont give a toss either way...

I dont think your alone in that boat!

4k1x3r said:

People should really read the thread they're writing in FFS. Comment like "all those who didn't see that happening are lying to themselves"... it's fake guys, fake...

I don't think those viewpoints are mutually exclusive.  It's obviously a fake story, but it's probably going to happen anyway.

Why Cry fanboys???

If versus going multiplatform deters you from getting the game than you werent going to get it anyways!!

Why not let 360 users play it too....

This will make gamers happy to be playing and Square-enix happy to be more profitable

Around the Network
Lyrikalstylez said:

Why Cry fanboys???

If versus going multiplatform deters you from getting the game than you werent going to get it anyways!!

This will make gamers happy to be playing and Square-enix happy to be more profitable

I wouldn't nerd rage if Versus went multiplat, but I do want to see how far Square Enix can push PS3 hardware. And the same could be said about an Xbox 360 game, or even the Wii.

Would you honestly be happy if Gears of War went multiplat?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Why Cry fanboys???

I wouldn't nerd rage if Versus went multiplat, but I do want to see how far Square Enix can push PS3 hardware. And the same could be said about an Xbox 360 game, or even the Wii.

I mean it is nice to have a nice diversity from one console to another,

but frankly I wouldnt care, just as long as I still get to play it Im happy

Lyrikalstylez said:
huaxiong90 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Why Cry fanboys???

I mean it is nice to have a nice diversity from one console to another,

but frankly I wouldnt care, just as long as I still get to play it Im happy

Completely agree about the diversity comment, and fair enough.

huaxiong90 said:

Gears is different, as Microsoft has a direct hand in the game.  It'd be more like if Portal 2 went multi (hey, wait...).

jarrod said:
huaxiong90 said:

Gears is different, as Microsoft has a direct hand in the game.  It'd be more like if Portal 2 went multi (hey, wait...).

They have a hand, no doubt, but overall, the IP is Epic's. I'm just giving a theory, not really trying to get technical and all.

Though Portal 2 is a bad example, as not only is it a PC centric game, but the Source engine is hardly known to push hardware (these days, that is).