By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz! I need your ADVICE on WOMEN!

Mr Khan said:

Well, that just collapsed spectacularly. Apparently it took her 24 hours to figure out that i was actually asking her out when i asked her out, and... yeah...

So, there goes that. Now i have three weeks of awkwardness to look forward to.

Though she said we could still go out together, just without actually going out together...

hmm... should i take the consolation prize or not? I'd rather not wreck what i have, but the long-term investment should at least net an outcome, or should i just retreat now and minimize the awkwardness in the short-term

I was prepared for rejection, but not 24 hours after i thought i had clinched it. That was a rather cruel way for this to happen.

I've skimmed through this thread a little, and you are very good at giving vague answers.  I'm intrigued...what did she say?

Also, as for what you should do, is focus on yourself.  Don't care about how she is going to feel.  If she wants to do something and invites you too, just think about if you want to do it or not.  If it sounds fun or interesting then go.  If it doesn't do something else that you would enjoy.  She shouldn't be a factor anymore.  Do what you want to do.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Donkey Kong Country Returns is out now. Spend your time playing that game instead of thinking about that woman.

In games we trust and women can go bust. I think that's how that saying goes.

Eh, i got Sonic Colors for now. Donkey Kong will keep for Christmas

My main issue now is composing a reply

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

JOKA_ said:
Mr Khan said:

Well, that just collapsed spectacularly. Apparently it took her 24 hours to figure out that i was actually asking her out when i asked her out, and... yeah...

Though she said we could still go out together, just without actually going out together...

hmm... should i take the consolation prize or not? I'd rather not wreck what i have, but the long-term investment should at least net an outcome, or should i just retreat now and minimize the awkwardness in the short-term

I was prepared for rejection, but not 24 hours after i thought i had clinched it. That was a rather cruel way for this to happen.

I've skimmed through this thread a little, and you are very good at giving vague answers.  I'm intrigued...what did she say?

Also, as for what you should do, is focus on yourself.  Don't care about how she is going to feel.  If she wants to do something and invites you too, just think about if you want to do it or not.  If it sounds fun or interesting then go.  If it doesn't do something else that you would enjoy.  She shouldn't be a factor anymore.  Do what you want to do.

I think that you may be much more emotionally invested than I am, which really concerns me. I don’t mind going to the movies with you, but I don’t want you to believe that it would be more significant than it is: I enjoy spending time with you, but no more or no less than anyone else we work with—I am genuinely sorry if you felt that I behaved in any way that suggests otherwise.  I hope that either I am way off, and this message is unnecessary, and that you take the time provided to finish our internship on a positive note.

There's the meat of it, at any rate.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
JOKA_ said:
Mr Khan said:

I think that you may be much more emotionally invested than I am, which really concerns me. I don’t mind going to the movies with you, but I don’t want you to believe that it would be more significant than it is: I enjoy spending time with you, but no more or no less than anyone else we work with—I am genuinely sorry if you felt that I behaved in any way that suggests otherwise.  I hope that either I am way off, and this message is unnecessary, and that you take the time provided to finish our internship on a positive note.

There's the meat of it, at any rate.

Oh well she did handle that pretty well actually.  She was nice but firm, didn't jerk you around, thats far worse. Thanks for posting this.

My advice in my previous post still stands.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:
Mr Khan said:

If he starts declining her invites now, she's going to think that he never really genuinely wanted to hang out with her as a friend but just wanted to get into her pants. Many self-proclaimed "nice guys" fall into this category.

In an ideal world, men shouldn't let their dick dictate what they are willing to put up with. If you are going to do a favor for a woman you are interested in, ask yourself if you would do the same if you knew that she wouldn't ever fuck you.

Around the Network

hmmm after readin the thread i say ignore her outside of work and move on to the ecuadorian chick....just go up to her and say hey you are very beautiful and i would like to take u out to  dinner and a movie.....and make it very clear from the get go that u aint interested in none of this friend friend busines in other words make a move and try to kiss her......no lie one time i tried being all gentlemen like and homegirl said she thought i was gay because i didnt try anything u dont want that man ...

yes i know horrible grammar but idc

Next time use the the D.E.N.N.Y.S. system, it's fool-proof.

Demonstrate value
Engage physically
Nurture dependence
Neglect emotionally
Inspire hope
Separate entirely

If you follow these steps correctly, you'll have any girl you want.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

^^^^terrrible advice

loves2splooge said:
JOKA_ said:
Mr Khan said:

If he starts declining her invites now, she's going to think that he never really genuinely wanted to hang out with her as a friend but just wanted to get into her pants. Many self-proclaimed "nice guys" fall into this category.

In an ideal world, men shouldn't let their dick dictate what they are willing to put up with. If you are going to do a favor for a woman you are interested in, ask yourself if you would do the same if you knew that she wouldn't ever fuck you.

Well, I'm speaking from some personal experience here.  If he wants to let go and treat her like a friend...then he should treat her like a friend.  I don't do things I don't want to out of fear that my friends will get mad at me or think I'm not nice.

He's got a few weeks left in an internship (in possibly a new city for him)  I say don't miss out on any opportunities he wants to just for the sake of being a "nice guy"

Also, I find it ironic that someone with the name of "loves2splooge" is giving advice on how to be a nice guy lol

:(

at least you tried.. It's better to crash and burn then never have tried to fly.. now go for theother hot intern.. you only have 3 weeks left so better make the best of it..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)