By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Kinect/360 Bundles NOT Sold Out

mundus6 said:

The 250GB version is $400. I already knew it wouldn't sell. The real question is, is the 4GB version sold out

The 250 gig 360 with Kinect is sold out at Amazon and Target online so it is obviously selling very well too, even though it is $400.

Kinect demand is ultra high. The shit is just gaining sales momentum everyday as word of mouth spreads. After Black Friday Kinect will be selling on Ebay for a very high premium.

BTW, the 4 gig 360 with Kinect is sold out at Amazon, Target and Best Buy online right now too.

Around the Network

Who cares...?

Anyways I work at a Wal-Mart (Supercenter) so I checked to see how Kinect was doing, they had games available, stand-alones were sold out, and had only 1 360/Kinect bundle left...

Some places have no stock, and some places do....don't need to make a big deal outta this stuff really...

So sick of these threads already -___-

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

What I find incredible is that shipments fall right upon fan lines, they've made them readily available to nintendo and sony fans that don't want it, but absolutely no where to be found for xbox fans that do, microsoft really needs to get their game together and ship the consoles to the people that want them

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're sold out in my heart, and that's all that matters.

Around the Network

I don't think anyone said the console bundles were sold out.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

RageBot said:

So sick of these threads already -___-

As am I. There are about 2 new threads posted about this per day. So, with this being Kinect is (not) sold out thread #1547, I'm locking it for redundancy.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...