By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Racist Crazy Lady Slaps Mail Carrier, Lectures Him About IQ and Gets Him Fired

Apparently she may not be racist, just bat-shit insane: http://rss.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/vile-viral-video-stars-raging-past

Police records show that Winchester was arrested in January 2007 after causing a disturbance at the Hingham National Guard Armory, where rehearsals were underway for an annual charity cabaret. Cops were summoned after Winchester made “frightening comments” to fellow cast members, according to a Hingham Police Department report.

A cabaret organizer told officers that Winchester told a cast member “that anyone who wrongs her would ‘get it with a machine gun.’” A second witness confirmed the threatening comment, adding that Winchester was “making off the wall comments about being wronged in the past.”
When officers asked Winchester to leave the armory, she refused, and “became immediately offensive.” Cops subsequently placed her under arrest, though she resisted when an officer sought to handcuff her. When she refused to get into the back of a police cruiser, Winchester had to be forced into the vehicle by three cops.

“While putting Winchester in my cruiser, “ Officer Philip Tracey reported, “she made the comment that she was going to chop off my genitals.

Winchester was also arrested in August 2005 for drunk driving after she crashed her Volvo through a street sign and narrowly missed driving head-on into a minivan, according to a police report. Cops found a bloodied Winchester, who reeked of booze, in front of her Kimball Beach Road home. There, one officer reported, “I saw her attempt to strike one of the paramedics.” As a result, police and rescue workers were "forced to restrain her in order for them to treat her injuries.”

While at a local hospital, Winchester--who told cops she consumed three glasses of wine before the accident--“at times would make odd statements and would go from being very polite to the hospital staff to rude and insulting.”

Around the Network

I think I played against her on Xbox Live, once.

shio said:
HoodFigga said:
Smidlee said:
Edouble24 said:

She didn't just use the N word. She's a racist, end of story. 

Are you saying this woman would not act the same if the person was white. I believe she would.

Even you take the N word out of the equation, how can you say she is anything but racist? Did you listen to the stuff she said? Like black people have low IQ, black people killed MLK, etc. Yeah this lady isn't racist at all. She's a sheep in wolf's clothing huh?

She said a lot of very racist stuff like "white people are going to fire you", but black people having a low IQ is true, facts aren't racist. This happens because african countries have almost no education, and the average IQ of some african countries are at retard level. As for the black people in develped countries, i'd bet it's mostly due to a culture clash, since many of them are from recent immigrated families and stuff like that, and they also seem to undervalue the merits of education compared to other races.

At first, I thought she called him n*gga just to insult him, which I don't have anything against as long as they're not insulting out of prejudice. But then she just goes to some crazy racist rant that I could not even understand why someone would think like that.

???????  Four words:  What the fuck, Shio?

loy310 said:

"blatant racism can still go on and then go unpunished in this day and age."

Racism will never go away, the media will turn a deft ear to the issue like they did here in this case, but people will always hate people because of the color of their skin.

This happned in the USA, so im not surprised. I was raised to fuck people if they called me a nigger, and you know what every black person should do the same, you get called a nigger simply make a fist and start beating the sorry sob that made the mistake, then leave them there on the floor with a helpless look on their face. Very satisfying.

What do you do if the person beats the crap out of you?

d21lewis said:

I think I played against her on Xbox Live, once.

whats her gamer tag?

Around the Network
Homer_Simpson said:

he was fired for being racially abused???

fml, what kind of shitty justice system is that!

He says he was fired for being racially abused.

It would be naive to take one side of a story and just assume that's what happened.

The two things could of been totally unrelated.

Honestly I'd bet the woman has Demensia.  

d21lewis said:
shio said:
HoodFigga said:
Smidlee said:
Edouble24 said:

Are you saying this woman would not act the same if the person was white. I believe she would.

Even you take the N word out of the equation, how can you say she is anything but racist? Did you listen to the stuff she said? Like black people have low IQ, black people killed MLK, etc. Yeah this lady isn't racist at all. She's a sheep in wolf's clothing huh?

She said a lot of very racist stuff like "white people are going to fire you", but black people having a low IQ is true, facts aren't racist. This happens because african countries have almost no education, and the average IQ of some african countries are at retard level. As for the black people in develped countries, i'd bet it's mostly due to a culture clash, since many of them are from recent immigrated families and stuff like that, and they also seem to undervalue the merits of education compared to other races.

At first, I thought she called him n*gga just to insult him, which I don't have anything against as long as they're not insulting out of prejudice. But then she just goes to some crazy racist rant that I could not even understand why someone would think like that.

It's... rare you see something like that from someone who's actually been around here a while.  Huh.

d21lewis said:
shio said:
HoodFigga said:
Smidlee said:
Edouble24 said:

What? I'm pretty sure I was clear that education, poverty and culture severely affects intelligence. It's stupid to think otherwise.

And again, facts aren't racist. And if you think facts are racist, then you you should look at yourself in the mirror.

Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:
shio said:
HoodFigga said:
Smidlee said:
Edouble24 said:

It's... rare you see something like that from someone who's actually been around here a while.  Huh.

This waaaaay beats his crazy comment about Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare selling 10 million copies on the PC... I was already shocked with that but now...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:
shio said:
HoodFigga said:
Smidlee said:
Edouble24 said:

This waaaaay beats his crazy comment about Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare selling 10 million copies on the PC... I was already shocked with that but now...

Alright then, explain to me why my comment was shocking. I'm very eager to hear the reason.