By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Racist Crazy Lady Slaps Mail Carrier, Lectures Him About IQ and Gets Him Fired

Smidlee said:
HoodFigga said:
Smidlee said:
Edouble24 said:

She didn't just use the N word. She's a racist, end of story. 

Are you saying this woman would not act the same if the person was white. I believe she would.

Even you take the N word out of the equation, how can you say she is anything but racist? Did you listen to the stuff she said? Like black people have low IQ, black people killed MLK, etc. Yeah this lady isn't racist at all. She's a sheep in wolf's clothing huh?

When the N-word failed to offend the man she tried other ways to offend him. I surprised she didn't call him a MFN.  She would have said pretty much anything to get her way.

Stop making excuses, she is a crazy racist old white lady simply as that, and she is pissed because some "nigger" delivered mail to the address posted on the envelope. On the flip side the man should have put the phone down and called the cops, or do what  i would have done.

Following morning FOX news Headline:

"An enraged black USPS mailman kills 60 years old white women, family and friends  of the woman are outraged, will seek death penalty. "

Around the Network
loy310 said:
Smidlee said:
HoodFigga said:
Smidlee said:
Edouble24 said:

Are you saying this woman would not act the same if the person was white. I believe she would.

Even you take the N word out of the equation, how can you say she is anything but racist? Did you listen to the stuff she said? Like black people have low IQ, black people killed MLK, etc. Yeah this lady isn't racist at all. She's a sheep in wolf's clothing huh?

When the N-word failed to offend the man she tried other ways to offend him. I surprised she didn't call him a MFN.  She would have said pretty much anything to get her way.

Stop making excuses, she is a crazy racist old white lady simply as that, and she is pissed because some "nigger" delivered mail to the address posted on the envelope. On the flip side the man should have put the phone down and called the cops, or do what  i would have done.

"An enraged black USPS mailman kills 60 years old white women, family and friends  of the woman are outraged, will seek death penalty. "

So you want the death penalty?

What can I say, it makes me laugh.

HoodFigga said:
Smidlee said:
Edouble24 said:

She said a lot of very racist stuff like "white people are going to fire you", but black people having a low IQ is true, facts aren't racist. This happens because african countries have almost no education, and the average IQ of some african countries are at retard level. As for the black people in develped countries, i'd bet it's mostly due to a culture clash, since many of them are from recent immigrated families and stuff like that, and they also seem to undervalue the merits of education compared to other races.

At first, I thought she called him n*gga just to insult him, which I don't have anything against as long as they're not insulting out of prejudice. But then she just goes to some crazy racist rant that I could not even understand why someone would think like that.

loy310 said:

You would have murdered the women for offending you?

loy310 said:
Seece said:
loy310 said:

"blatant racism can still go on and then go unpunished in this day and age."

Racism will never go away, the media will turn a deft ear to the issue like they did here in this case, but people will always hate people because of the color of their skin.

This happned in the USA, so im not surprised. I was raised to fuck people if they called me a nigger, and you know what every black person should do the same, you get called a nigger simply make a fist and start beating the sorry sob that made the mistake, then leave them there on the floor with a helpless look on their face. Very satisfying.

And what kind of image does that promote? I honestly don't get why people get so worked up about comments made from idiots, if I get any homophobic crap aimed my way I brush it off, they're just absoloutely worthless and not worth my time, certainly wouldn't go to the bother of beating them up, not to pleading for all black people to beat racists up, not all of them are defensless women, the racist is more than likelt going to retaliate and you could end up worse off.

I would have came out of my car after the 2nd video and curb stomp the crazy bitch, and be very unapologetic about it.

Well, that makes you worse than her.

Around the Network
Seece said:
loy310 said:
Seece said:
loy310 said:

Racism will never go away, the media will turn a deft ear to the issue like they did here in this case, but people will always hate people because of the color of their skin.

This happned in the USA, so im not surprised. I was raised to fuck people if they called me a nigger, and you know what every black person should do the same, you get called a nigger simply make a fist and start beating the sorry sob that made the mistake, then leave them there on the floor with a helpless look on their face. Very satisfying.

And what kind of image does that promote? I honestly don't get why people get so worked up about comments made from idiots, if I get any homophobic crap aimed my way I brush it off, they're just absoloutely worthless and not worth my time, certainly wouldn't go to the bother of beating them up, not to pleading for all black people to beat racists up, not all of them are defensless women, the racist is more than likelt going to retaliate and you could end up worse off.

I would have came out of my car after the 2nd video and curb stomp the crazy bitch, and be very unapologetic about it.

Not suprised you would say that. I could really careless what you think about me and my views on this matter, but im sure if it was the other way around you would no doubth  be singing another song.

loy310 said:
Seece said:
loy310 said:
Seece said:
loy310 said:

Not suprised you would say that. I could really careless what you think about me and my views on this matter, but im sure if it was the other way around you would no doubth  be singing another song.

I've already said, when I get comments made about me I turn a blind I, I certainly wouldn't go murder them. Nor would most people.

Seece said:
loy310 said:
Seece said:
loy310 said:
Seece said:
loy310 said:

I've already said, when I get comments made about me I turn a blind I, I certainly wouldn't go murder them. Nor would most people.

Most people dont have to experience this level of racism, have you ever had to?  If not, then like most people you clearly can't relate, which is the problem most people have. Folks often try to relate to something they will never understand, so they stand outside a social/race issue and criticize.

The extremes of people in this thread are baffling.

You have one person trying to justify what she said, another guy saying she deserves to be killed over it and yet another person agreeing with her statement that black people have lower IQ's than white people.

Some people on these forums need to take a long look in the mirror and see that their just as disgusting as the woman in those videos.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

She lectures him about IQ? I think this moron needs to go take a look at herself in the mirror.