By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot Black Ops wii review

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/callofduty7workingtitle/review.html Score at the bottom enjoy

Call of Duty: Black Ops Review

Call of Duty: Black Ops offers an engrossing campaign and the most feature-rich competitive multiplayer on the Wii.
The Good

* Thrilling variety throughout campaign
* Fractured story creates an intriguing atmosphere
* New multiplayer currency system is invigorating
* Combat Training lets anyone enjoy multiplayer excitement
* Classic Controller and voice chat support.

The Bad

* Short campaign
* Online connectivity issues.

Mod Note: Please do not post entire reviews on our forums as stealing their review is not appricaited by them. Final Comments, the score, and a link to the review is acceptable.

Around the Network

Great. I´ll pick it up. I really enjoyed reflex :)

Looks nice just skimmed over it.  Read another review that gave it 90% on some Nintendo type site.  I am picking the game up today.  Even though I just got Goldeneye I want to try this one out since I enjoyed WaW a lot on the Wii.  I am getting the controls down for Goldeneye but still haven't tweaked it enough to make it feel like WaW.  Most the experienced settings moves too fast left-right / up and down.  Seems like it was meant for classic controller more.  Then I try to customize it and my turn speed gets knocked to basically nothing (haven't figured out how to speed it up while keeping the screen less jerky even when I mess with turn options).  I still do pretty good in Goldeneye online yet I want it a little more smooth like in WaW.  I didn't even have to mess with control settings in WaW.  

And IGN gave it a 7.5 :-S

Wii Speak support? OR just headset?

Around the Network
Voltaire said:

Wii Speak support? OR just headset?

Pretty sure it is just the headset.  Read in one review where they questioned the exclusion of Wii Speak.

Guovssohas said:

And IGN gave it a 7.5 :-S

I just read the comments of the IGN review on Metacritic. 

WTF? I thought it did have a zombie mode? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

That's wrong, it has zombies.

Really mad about the current online issues. Still for once we get the same game that's on the HD console. Except it's not HD!

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

... A 9? :s

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046