By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Confirmed: November 24th, 2010 - Gran Turismo 5 Day

badgenome said:

So close to Majin and the Forsaken Realm? They are sending GT5 to die.

That reminds me of something really important i forgot to do today.

Oh yeah.

Die badgenome.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

Question for all you hardcore Gran Turismo guys,  What racing wheel should I get?  After playing Forza 3 with a wheel a couple times I know I need to play GT5 with one.   So which one?

Offical logitech GT driving force. Its made for GT and works really good with it (tried it on Gamex). Its also a lot cheaper compared to the expensive G25/G27 which is only good if you play like.. every racing game there is out there. I used it when I competed to win the F1 2010 game and I came 2nd place. Even there I preferd the offical GT driving force. The logitech one is like 200 euros more expensive and you get clutch and the pedals feel more real (steel but I found that a bit.. annoying to press down when accelerating tbh) and the wheel is made out of leather.

I found it a bit unneceserily but if you want the ultimate shit go for that. The offical logitech GT driving force is still REALLY Good and im getting it. Also it has some settings you can adjust INGAME because it is made.. for the.. ps3 and GT.. xD

I smell massive sales!!! roll on 24th!!!!

oooohhh my god! the day of GT5 is finally here!

Carl2291 said:
badgenome said:

That reminds me of something really important i forgot to do today.

Oh yeah.

Dye badgenome.

What color do you want to dye me, dearest? And why?! I am beautiful just the way I am!

Around the Network
badgenome said:

What color do you want to dye me, dearest? And why?! I am beautiful just the way I am!

Don't make me turn this thread into a "Who can find the most disgusting picture of a fat person" thread!

badgenome said:

Majin and the Doomed Realm

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

2010!!!!

darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:

Majin and the Doomed Realm

Gran Turismo and the Two Cars With Cockpit Views.

Vetteman94 said:

Question for all you hardcore Gran Turismo guys,  What racing wheel should I get?  After playing Forza 3 with a wheel a couple times I know I need to play GT5 with one.   So which one?

I assume you have 360 wireless wheel. Logitech DFGT is the best "cheap" wheel I used. It's a lot better than the 360 wheel. DFGT weak point is the same with all cheap wheels... it's pedals. If you want a good set of pedals and got the cash then look at G27 of Fanatecs GTS RS V2 with CSP. CSP has a load cell for brake pedals.

Personally If you just want a wheel for GT5 and not going to get into PC sims like Iracing I would get a DFGT and spend my money else where like a Buttkicker Gamer 2 which can be used in all games. Buttkicker is butt feedback. :)

P.S Another big advantage to choice DFGT over more expensive wheels like all your buttons are on the wheel  and easier to put away and set up.  If you are going to used Logitech clamps on a table I would recommand you put some "Easy Liner" under the wheel to stop all sliding. You can buy Easy Liner at Walmart and Amazon.