By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I think it's safe to say that kinect will push the 360 above ps3..

Whoever thinks Kinect > GT5 should tell Alice I said hello.

PS3 Will Be King By 2016.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Vexxmania said:

wanna bet? I bet kinect will outsell gt5 this and next year

toastboy44562 said:
Vexxmania said:

really? make it a permaban bet i'll take it.

1 less delusional person after the bet in VGC what do you think?

Since kinect adventure is bundled with every kinect its a direct indicator of how much kinect sold, that means GT5 vs kinect adventures sales yeh?

Pyramid12 said:
toastboy44562 said:
Vexxmania said:

Since kinect adventure is bundled with every kinect its a direct indicator of how much kinect sold, that means GT5 vs kinect adventures sales yeh?

not a permaban bet. but yeah ill bet you. Kinect adventures will sell 3 million gt5 will sell about the same by years end. in 2011 kinect will probably sell about 10 million....gt5 obviously has no chance

toastboy44562 said:
Pyramid12 said:
toastboy44562 said:
Vexxmania said:

not a permaban bet. but yeah ill bet you. Kinect adventures will sell 3 million gt5 will sell about the same by years end. in 2011 kinect will probably sell about 10 million....gt5 obviously has no chance

why not permaban? if your  so confident about kinect trashing GT5 why not?

besides permaban bets helps clearing this site with annoying and delusional fans/fanboys If I signed up back b4 Uncharted 2 or god of war 3 or heavyrain launch I would have permaban bet all those doubters that were underestimating those games.....now look @ them no where to be found.

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
Pyramid12 said:
toastboy44562 said:
Vexxmania said:

At least you made me laugh =D

GT5 will double ps3 sales.

i serious see gt5 sales flop for some reason and idk why maybe cuz all the delays

epicberserk said:

i serious see gt5 sales flop for some reason and idk why maybe cuz all the delays

Probably false...delays won't hurt what should be a beautiful final product

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

Pyramid12 said:
toastboy44562 said:
Pyramid12 said:
toastboy44562 said:
Vexxmania said:

why not permaban? if your  so confident about kinect trashing GT5 why not?

besides permaban bets helps clearing this site with annoying and delusional fans/fanboys If I signed up back b4 Uncharted 2 or god of war 3 or heavyrain launch I would have permaban bet all those doubters that were underestimating those games.....now look @ them no where to be found.

I am sure they made another account.