By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 7 best new IPs this generation

Great first place.

The presence of Bioshock lends the list some credibility as well.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

oh helllll no... L4D? No way

LBP should be up there for sure

and I would put UC above ME, but then again all this is about taste...but thsoe two should be in the list for certain

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Good list. But I would put Bioshock at #1 easily.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Good list. I'm not a huge fan of Uncharted(played the first one and didn't like it that much-never played the second), but the rest of the games are definately solid. I think Gears should be a bit higher, but aside from that................................... great list!

'2010’s Mass Effect 2 should be the blueprint for all sequels. BioWare kept what worked, tweaked what didn’t and jettisoned everything that drove us nuts in the first game. The scope was bigger, the worlds were larger and more detailed, even the expanded cast rocked, somehow making an outstanding series even better.' 

I like this quote. If you replace Bioware and Mass Effect and replace it with Ubisoft and Assassins Creed 2 or Naughty Dog and Uncharted 2, it would fit perfectly. Congratulations to all the IP's, I would have left out Left 4 Dead though and replaced it with Little Big Planet or the Wii series, but whatever.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

Uuh... the list is full of western games :/

I really don't like a single game on this list... but that's just my opinion :P just like that list is the writer's opinion :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Mass Effect is where it should be. ^_^

Hmm... My list would be the following... In no particular order.

Gears of War
Wii _______
Uncharted
Mass Effect
Valkyria Chronicles
Assassin's Creed
Dead Space

Hmmm... a list I actually agree with!

No Valkyria Chronicles? And why the omission of the PSP? 

Demon's Souls will deserve a place on that list If/when the second one gets released.