By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PlayStation 3 Has Outsold The Xbox 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the title, I dont even know if it's legit and I kinda doubt it. Anyway here it is:

""Statistics published by top game developer Tose show that with 42 million the total number of PS3s sold globally have exceeded the Xbox 360 by a million units.

The statistics come by way of a presentation by Tose (a prolific Kyoto-based game developer best known for not being known, as their games as usually credited exclusively to the company outsourcing the work to them, most often Nintendo) at the Kyoto Cross Media Experience 2010, published by Famitsu."

Code:
Wii: 74,000,000

PlayStation 3: 42,000,000

Xbox 360: 41,000,000

More numbers at the link."

Source =
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/11/08/playstation-3-has-outsold-xbox-360/
&
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412470

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

Drama incoming.

TAKE COVEEER!

But it's numbers put up by a game developers.  Not a tracking firm so where are they getting these numbers and why should we care what they conclude?

PS3 - 42 m

More than Sony shipped... yeah :D

Torillian said:

But it's numbers put up by a game developers.  Not a tracking firm so where are they getting these numbers and why should we care what they conclude?

I unno'z, I just shared a forum post from Neogaf. FIND THE TS AND BRING HIM TO THE DESIGNATED AREA AT ONCE!

Around the Network

can we trust these numbers?

PlayStation 2: 120,000,000

huh?

Good job selling more consoles than they've shipped...

Also, equip your shield OP, this is the most flammable thread in ages. Come to think of it, its downright unnecessary.

best known for not being known? is this a joke lool?

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

donsterydo2 said:

PS3 - 42 m

More than Sony shipped... yeah :D

:D

and almost 3 million consoles less than MS reported a couple of days ago.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...