By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unreal Tournament 3 Review

iclim4 said:
What sucks for ps3 owners is:

1. They dont have splitscreen.
2. Xbox360 version will have split screen.

What sucks for 360 owners:

1. released late

2. No mods

3. No mouse and keyboard 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

QFT

ssj12 said:
What sucks for 360 owners:

1. released late

2. No mods

3. No mouse and keyboard 

1. I would rather wait for a later release date than cut off a essential feature.

2. Being discussed with MS

3.I would rather pick split screen than MnK controls.

Ive heard good things from the sixaxis controls, i wont really need the Mnk.
Im just hoping we get the Splitscreen update before the holidays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Wow , it got some pretty solid reviews ... I really hope that this game will change the trend , and UT games will start selling on consoles to :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

ChronotriggerJM said:

Hmmm.. 4 player is a pretty big factor for me... are we talking about co-op story only? Can we at least have 4 man multiplayer on a TV? That would be what I need it for :D

sorry,I really dont know.
i would really love to play a four man team against lots of bots.
or 2v2 humans plus lots of bots on each side.

right now on Metacritic:

PS3- 87
PC - 86

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

Hmmm.. 4 player is a pretty big factor for me... are we talking about co-op story only? Can we at least have 4 man multiplayer on a TV? That would be what I need it for :D

sorry,I really dont know.
i would really love to play a four man team against lots of bots.
or 2v2 humans plus lots of bots on each side.

right now on Metacritic:

PS3- 87
PC - 86

Bummer :P that's the only multi-player aspect that I really care about XD from what I've heard the story it'self is pretty dry, so I don't really care about co-op story, but the multi!!!! In warhawks I've been setting up 16 man online matches with 4 player split screen and it's been worlds of fun XD I hope they'll be able to do something similar :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Sorry but I'll be skipping this

1 FPS per year for the Ps3 is enough for me...

Resistance until march 08 will do...

I'd rather buy Uncharted & burnout paradise next month..

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

ChronotriggerJM said:

Bummer :P that's the only multi-player aspect that I really care about XD from what I've heard the story it'self is pretty dry, so I don't really care about co-op story, but the multi!!!! In warhawks I've been setting up 16 man online matches with 4 player split screen and it's been worlds of fun XD I hope they'll be able to do something similar :P

yeah i know, bummer... i am excited about the update being "evaluated" though.

16? my crappy internet can only support 12 players in warhawk, though yeah it is loads of fun.

FilaBrasileiro said:
iclim4 said:
What sucks for ps3 owners is:

1. They dont have splitscreen.
2. Xbox360 version will have split screen.
Where'd they say the 360 will have split screen? And as far as I know, there's no split screen for the PC either.

Haha, did you just say that as far as you knew there is no split-screen for the PC??  ok...thanks for the heads up, haha

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

darthdevidem said:
Sorry but I'll be skipping this

1 FPS per year for the Ps3 is enough for me...

Resistance until march 08 will do...

I'd rather buy Uncharted & burnout paradise next month..

UT3 is the best multiplayerFPSany curent-gen console. Get it. ;)