By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have cable television?

Do you have cable television?

Yes 41 60.29%

No 18 26.47%

I'm planing on getting it 0 0%

No, I like my TV the way it is 1 1.47%

Beuli2 >>> Darth 3 4.41%

I like turtles 5 7.35%

Total:68

Answer the poll now!

I don' have one, but I would like to have it someday.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

Nah, I use my TV for games and download/stream everything I want to watch.

But I like turtles too.

Not anymore.. went to digital television 2 years ago...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

alekth said:

Nah, I use my TV for games and download/stream everything I want to watch.

But I like turtles too.

Me too!

Above: still the best game of the year.

New Zealand doesn't really do cable, we have satellite instead.

Around the Network

i have a tv next to my computer, connected to my computer (as a second monitor).  if i want to watch something i stream it if available, but if its not available for streaming then i just torrent it lol.

I have fios wich is nice, but for the most part i stream/torrent what i want. mostly netflix and hulu. but fios has a very good on demand service (at least if you have the movie channels). If it were up to me i would stream everything, but my mom prefers the ease of cable for now. She is coming around though

Yes.  It's free where I live.

Not that I really use it.

Watched Mad Men and that was pretty much it.

I pay about a hundred dollars a month for DirecTV and I really don't know why.  I don't watch anything but pro wrestling and Futurama and I can watch those online.  I watch Netflix and news more than anything.  Way back when, I speciffically chose a package with G4 (Tech TV).  It cost a bit more but who could've guessed how shitty that channel would become?  Now, I have DVR's and HDTV.   I may be dropping it soon (but my kid loves Nickelodeon/Disney/Cartoon nerwwork).  I suspect Cable will be going the way of the CD as more and more people turn to the net for entertainment.

yep