By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have cable television?

Do you have cable television?

Yes 41 60.29%

No 18 26.47%

I'm planing on getting it 0 0%

No, I like my TV the way it is 1 1.47%

Beuli2 >>> Darth 3 4.41%

I like turtles 5 7.35%

Total:68

yes

Around the Network

yes,no other option in my apartment complex. lol

nordlead said:
The_vagabond7 said:

I do, but only because it was cheaper for some reason to have cable than not. I had just cable internet service, but then after about a couple years they told me it would actually be 10 dollars cheaper if I got a package with basic cable as well. So this is the first time in my life I have cable TV, I don't watch it very much though, not much of a TV person.

If it was time warner, they always run a 12mo deal if you bundle and then rob you blind when you forget the price deal is gone.

I definitely made sure it wasn't a limited time thing. I get a million and one ads saying I can get 12 months for some price, and I never go for that. I questioned the guy up and down that was trying to get me to get cable for cheaper.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I used to have Time Warner Cable. I loved that service to death but when I moved I got stuck with sattellite from DirecTV or DishNetwork. That was not a great decision but sadly TWC doesn't service out here in the sticks.