By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3: Level up cap! $%^&!

Get over it. You actually become too strong if you get to lvl 30 with broken steel. And dogmeat becomes near invincible

Around the Network

I miss the customization in Fallout 1&2, the one in the Fallout 3 feels like a "lite"-version.

Well their is no level cap in Oblivion (I think?) When I reached level 30 in Fallout NV I almost finished the game. I never really felt like complaining about it

Lostplanet22 said:

Well their is no level cap in Oblivion (I think?) When I reached level 30 in Fallout NV I almost finished the game. I never really felt like complaining about it

They did it right in Oblivion, but they fucked up with Fallout 3. What the hells wrong with being really powerful? If I put hours and hours into making my character stronger shouldn't I deserve to be really strong?

Gilgamesh said:
Lostplanet22 said:

They did it right in Oblivion, but they fucked up with Fallout 3. What the hells wrong with being really powerful? If I put hours and hours into making my character stronger shouldn't I deserve to be really strong?

Not realistic? So in your second playtrough you can have a whole different story...Especially in Fallout NV that demands a second playtrough to see everything...

Around the Network

Broken steel adds a whole lot to the game, or pick up a used copy of broken steel/point look at for almost nothing

level 30 is enough as you are  a walking tank at level 30 as long as you maxed out intelligence and took the educated perk

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broken steel will increase it to Level 30, but yeah its still annoying.

I liked it in Oblivion where, as long as you had a skill that was under 100, it could still level up.

They did that because they are thieves and want you to pay for the DLC.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

What kind of gamer are you? You should be ashamed of yourself, this game has been out for two years and you still didn't know it maxed out at 20. Buy the DLC and play New Vegas with its max 30 like a good man.

Slightly tipsy double post