By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Goldeneye weekly 'league' thread...

Gotta say I'm enjoying this online more than Blops because the game is more balanced. I don't get slaughtered by someone on level 43 because of their better guns, perks etc. Getting quite frustrated by it to be honest. Goldeneye is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun at the moment.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network
bazmeistergen said:

Gotta say I'm enjoying this online more than Blops because the game is more balanced. I don't get slaughtered by someone on level 43 because of their better guns, perks etc. Getting quite frustrated by it to be honest. Goldeneye is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun at the moment.

Which is the downfall of all CoD games, they give you better guns for leveling up but those guns are so much better that it's downright shameful sometimes, with World at War I never used anything other than the Thompson and still got in the top 10 worldwide but that comes from skill while others take advantage of those more powerful guns to live, if someone like me did that I would steamroll everyone but for that same reason I'm not using the automatic shotgun on GoldenEye when I unlock it, it's the only real over powered gun in the game.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
bazmeistergen said:

Which is the downfall of all CoD games, they give you better guns for leveling up but those guns are so much better that it's downright shameful sometimes, with World at War I never used anything other than the Thompson and still got in the top 10 worldwide but that comes from skill while others take advantage of those more powerful guns to live, if someone like me did that I would steamroll everyone but for that same reason I'm not using the automatic shotgun on GoldenEye when I unlock it, it's the only real over powered gun in the game.

Up for a game in 30 minutes or so?

Hoping some others might turn up.

I'm just starting to get to grips with a couple of the maps. Only been online for an hour or so...

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

bazmeistergen said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
bazmeistergen said:

I'm just starting to get to grips with a couple of the maps. Only been online for an hour or so...

My Wii isn't even set up right now, I'm not sure if I'll get on lol had a long weekend and I'm sore as hell

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Another decent set of games. We just need a player or two more on our team that can play and we'd have won all our matches.

Top 2 in our team almost from start to finish.

:D

Hope other people are gonna join in the simple but lovely fun of GoldenEye. I much prefer it to the noobrape that I get playing CoD.

Yes.

Around the Network

Good games again tonight bazmeistergen. I think we won a couple more than we lost which is pretty good. On that outpost game I was having a really hard time finding all the snipers, I did terrible on that level. But it is a fun game to play online. Hopefully next week a few more people can play.

Edit: I'm not sure why my font started being different all of a suddden...?

MaxwellGT2000 said:
bazmeistergen said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
bazmeistergen said:

My Wii isn't even set up right now, I'm not sure if I'll get on lol had a long weekend and I'm sore as hell

Tar and I represented, but we needed other allies with some element of skill. Our boys were pretty poor. I did manage to make someone disconnect though. As I headshotted him 3 times in less than a minute. At one point, on Archives, I shot him in the head, ran up the corridor and shot him in the head as he respawned. Haha.

Yes.

Yeh. I started to find them after a while. I'm just getting to grips with the bigger maps now. I'm glad we didn't have to play that club. Hate it.

I think one game we got about 30 of our 40 kills between us.

:)

Yes.

Hay whats everyones ranking?

My name is manhal and am ranked 4300. 

Light said:

Hay whats everyones ranking?

My name is manhal and am ranked 4300.

Not sure. Lower than that.

Add your friend code to join us at the weekends.

:)

Yes.