By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 games in 2011?

Been away from gaming (and the site) for a while because of work, but now I have some time again.

I have a huge backlog of Alan Wake, Splinter Cell Conviction, Mass Effect 2, DiRT 2 and Red Dead Redemtion (not to mention Wii and DS games), so for me it would be good if 2011 wasn't too crowded with games...

Nevertheless I wonder: what games are actually scheduled to be released in 2011 for the 360?

Around the Network

Exclusive Games that are acutally confirmed for 2011:

Gears of War 3

A bunch of Kinect games I don't even know of.

Massive load of Multiplat Games:

Dead Space 2, Dragon Age II, Bulletstorm, Portal 2, Crysis 2, Batman Arkham City, RAGE, Deus Ex Human Revolution, MGS Rising, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, etc just to name a few.

Yeah 2011 for HD Consoles is gonna be massive and I couldn't be more happier with all the games but my wallet doesn't agree...

I may take heat from my fellow Xbox brethren, but nothing really in comparison to the exclusives and awesome releases for the PS3 in 2011. 2011 will be the year of the PS3 in my opinion. 2011 is going to be a dud compared to 2010 for the Xbox 360.

The great games of 2010 (personal opinion here) are:

1. Red Dead Redemption

2. Fallout: New Vegas

3. Darksiders

4. Mass Effect 2

5. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

6. Fable 3

7. Halo: Reach (for others not me)

8. Call of Duty: Black Ops (for others not me)

9. Alan Wake (have heard great things but picked up Red Dead Redemption the same day this was released)

I was thorougly disappointed with Bioshock 2, hence I did not list it, because it was basically Bioshock with no Andrew Ryan, very little graphical updates, the exact same atmosphere and you play as  Big Daddy instead of...I forgot the name of the protagonist in Bioshock.

If you are just coming back from a period off from gaming, then the games to buy are from 2010 or earlier.

killiana1a you've played Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Black Ops already?!! :D

Forza 4

Kingdoms

Gears of War 3

Kinect CoRe Games

Around the Network
Cross-X said:

Exclusive Games that are acutally confirmed for 2011:

Gears of War 3

A bunch of Kinect games I don't even know of.

Massive load of Multiplat Games:

Dead Space 2, Dragon Age II, Bulletstorm, Portal 2, Crysis 2, Batman Arkham City, RAGE, Deus Ex Human Revolution, MGS Rising, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, etc just to name a few.

Yeah 2011 for HD Consoles is gonna be massive and I couldn't be more happier with all the games but my wallet doesn't agree...

Thanks! Not really games that are on my "must play" list just yet, but ver curious what Deus Ex will be like.

Gears of War 3!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say Forza Kinect rather than Forza 4, it has not been made clear what that product is.

The only other thing that has actually been announced is Kingdoms, but that has no date

Other than that, just a whole load of multiplatform titles

Reach said:

Forza 4

Kingdoms

Gears of War 3

Kinect CoRe Games

Lol I'd be really surprised if Kingdom and Forza 4 make it into 2011. Maybe Forza 4 but definitley not Kingdom.

geddesmond2 said:
Reach said:

Forza 4

Kingdoms

Gears of War 3

Kinect CoRe Games

Lol I'd be really surprised if Kingdom and Forza 4 make it into 2011. Maybe Forza 4 but definitley not Kingdom.

Why? X360 isn't known to have it's exclusives take years to come out, 3rd party or first, barring Alan Wake of course.

OT: 360 is pretty lax on games for 2011, but more will be announced in the coming months

BengaBenga said:

Been away from gaming (and the site) for a while because of work, but now I have some time again.

I have a huge backlog of Alan Wake, Splinter Cell Conviction, Mass Effect 2, DiRT 2 and Red Dead Redemtion (not to mention Wii and DS games), so for me it would be good if 2011 wasn't too crowded with games...

Nevertheless I wonder: what games are actually scheduled to be released in 2011 for the 360?

Gears of War 3 in fall 2011, so u have plenty of time to play 2010 games.

When you were away in work M$ went after casual market, there will be plenty of kinect shovelware, if u are interested.