By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 games in 2011?

BengaBenga said:
NeoRatt said:

Only Gears 3, Kinect Star Wars, Forza 4, and 5 Kinect core games from Japanese studios have been announced...  I wouldn't doubt there will be something special for 360 owners on MGS Rising.  Given that the game has mostly been shown as a XBox 360 game.

I hope that MechAssault and Project Kingdoms, see the light of day in 2011.

I would like there to be a Crimson Skies sequel, Lost Odyssey sequel, Killer Instinct sequel, Perfect Dark sequel, a Kinect RTS (Halo Wars 2?), and a Kinect Viva Pinata sequel in 2011.  Mostly just wishful thinking though.

Yeah Lost Odyssey sequel would be great. With Chrono Trigger DS my favorite JRPG this gen. I never finished Gears 1, not really my game so Gears 3 as only big game for 2011 so far means probably I can work onmy backlog, especially since I have no interest in Kinect either.

Whatever happened to LA Noire and Agent? That looked like great games to me.

I think Agent is PS3 exclusive.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
BengaBenga said:
NeoRatt said:

Only Gears 3, Kinect Star Wars, Forza 4, and 5 Kinect core games from Japanese studios have been announced...  I wouldn't doubt there will be something special for 360 owners on MGS Rising.  Given that the game has mostly been shown as a XBox 360 game.

I would like there to be a Crimson Skies sequel, Lost Odyssey sequel, Killer Instinct sequel, Perfect Dark sequel, a Kinect RTS (Halo Wars 2?), and a Kinect Viva Pinata sequel in 2011.  Mostly just wishful thinking though.

Yeah Lost Odyssey sequel would be great. With Chrono Trigger DS my favorite JRPG this gen. I never finished Gears 1, not really my game so Gears 3 as only big game for 2011 so far means probably I can work onmy backlog, especially since I have no interest in Kinect either.

is AGENT still being made or has it been cancelled? We haven't seen anything about that game since e3 2009? No gameplay, trailer, etc.  I hope it didn't get canned

SpartenOmega117 said:
hatmoza said:
BengaBenga said:
NeoRatt said:

is AGENT still being made or has it been cancelled? We haven't seen anything about that game since e3 2009? No gameplay, trailer, etc.  I hope it didn't get canned

I don't think it's been canned. Just may have a lengthy development cycle. The only thing we know is that it's PS3 exclusive, and that it's set in the 1970's during the Cold War in a world of "counter-intelligence, political assassinations, and espionage".

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

DavidValbu said:

I am sorry, but Lost Odyssey sequel is already in development for the Wii and it's called The Last Story. It's coming next year.

Erm, that's not the same IP, because Microsoft owns the Lost Odyssey IP.

Plenty of stuff coming as everyone has already said, including Dirt 3, which I assume the OP is interested in.

Main exclusives will be Gears 3, Forza 4, Kingdoms (if it comes out next year), and the Japanese titles, though I dunno how many are getting released in the west.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

- Forza 4

- Haunt

- Gears of War 3

- Project Draco

- Rise Of Nightmares

- Steel Battalion

Around the Network

Well I'd bet my life on a new Guitar Hero and a new Call of Duty

Chairman-Mao said:

Activision already confirmed all that.

New 'Large Scale' Call of Duty, New Transformers, New Spider Man, New X-Men and New "Hero' Branded games all for 2011.

Cross-X said:
Chairman-Mao said:

Activision already confirmed all that.

New 'Large Scale' Call of Duty, New Transformers, New Spider Man, New X-Men and New "Hero' Branded games all for 2011.

hahaha that's no surprise. 3 guarantees are death, taxes and annual games by activision.

2D FTG "Phantom Breaker"

2011 spring

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/11/09/phantom-breaker-bursts-on-to-xbox-360-with-characters-designed-
by-hiro-suzuhira/

may Aksys will bring it to west

huaxiong90 said:
BengaBenga said:
NeoRatt said:

Yeah, only Gears of War 3 is confirmed. There is X-COM for 360 and PC, you might be interested in that (not me, as it's been turned into an FPS).

LA Noire is in hiatus right now. It's only been announced as multiplat not too long ago with some screens.

Agent remains a PS3 exclusive, I believe.

yea lets go burn down 2K Marin!!!

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!