By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A very heavy contender for greatest anime of all time!

I might check it out.

Never really got into anime, watched Trinity Blood and Helsing and that was about it. Those weren't bad though.

Around the Network

are you a fool? slam dunk was created years and years ago and nothing can ever approach it.

darthdevidem01 said:

Better than death note...really?

Fixed!

watched this the ending was... weird. interesting story though.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I'm 3 episodes in and I do say I'm intrigued, I'll continue watching some episodes.

But better then Death Note? I'm a skeptical, DN owns all.

Around the Network

I'm going to watch it at some point, but hearing from friends that have, I don't see how it can be even be mentioned with that title. He said that it was a good and engaging show but towards the end, it really just drug along. Not just for an episode, but for the last 15 or so.

Still a good show, just not quite at that top tier.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Signalstar said:

Nah I disagree. It is amazing for the first 25 episodes then it generally just repeats itself and falls into a cycle of filler and stupid coincidences. The end was not worth the 74 episodes of build up. I was not sure what was actually happening and it left a bad taste in my mouth.

This is more or less what I hear from most people.

/looks to shio and Kamal

People be trolling Code Geass in this thread.

Edit: and I apologize for the triple post, I just didn't realize that no one had posted since myself.

outlawauron said:

I'm going to watch it at some point, but hearing from friends that have, I don't see how it can be even be mentioned with that title. He said that it was a good and engaging show but towards the end, it really just drug along. Not just for an episode, but for the last 15 or so.

Still a good show, just not quite at that top tier.

sry, but I don't see how you can judge it that way if all you are basing your opinion on is your friends comments

Moster is Good, Code Geass Is brilliant.

for all time! Ranma 1/2