By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony may or may not be over shipping BUT the best buy in okemos mi has atl

Halo_Reach said:

the best buy has atleast 300 that i have counted on the store floor between the sku's available in 3 spots from what i counted, it is crazy how many they have

my new favorite gif lol

Around the Network
alekth said:

Must be the continuation of this:

You made my day, seriously.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

alekth said:

Must be the continuation of this:

OMFG I love you so much right now, been looking for this for like FOREVER!!! thanks :)

I wanna go to a BB one day and see some random dude counting how many PS3s or XBox360s there are on the shelves lol

ElGranCabeza said:

I wanna go to a BB one day and see some random dude counting how many PS3s or XBox360s there are on the shelves lol

its not hard to count when they are in stacks and the stacks are equal height, simple math will do the trick.  and wow the sony defense force came out real quick to bash me here- i was simply stating that they have a ton at the best buy down the street from my house is all

Around the Network
Halo_Reach said:
ElGranCabeza said:

its not hard to count when they are in stacks and the stacks are equal height, simple math will do the trick.  and wow the sony defense force came out real quick to bash me here- i was simply stating that they have a ton at the best buy down the street from my house is all

We all know what you are trying to "prove" with this thread. It's just unnecessary and actually a very weak attempt...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Halo_Reach said:
ElGranCabeza said:

you shoudnt have made a thread about it.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
Halo_Reach said:
ElGranCabeza said:

This.  And using lingo like "Sony Defense Force" isn't going to help too much either.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

You actually counted? LOL

Aren't these threads getting tiring now?..Sony did good...get over it and move on..geez..other consoles did good and will do great in the future as well..You won't find me counting consoles at a store (up to hundreds no less :S) ..seriously..move on

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

FinalEvangelion said:
zgamer5 said:
Halo_Reach said:
ElGranCabeza said:

This.  And using lingo like "Sony Defense Force" isn't going to help too much either.

why cant i make a thread about it? there have been the same amount of units there basically un touched for a week, and if u see the start of this thread i defently was attacked by a force! it is simply not cool to do or say anything against sony around here