By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Bayonetta PS3 worth it?

I haven't played the PS3 version, only the 360 version, but given how amazing that game is it's still worth a buy even if they didn't patch it.

I mean, YOU KILL A BOSS BY THROWING A CHURCH AT THEM.  It doesn't get much more awesome than that.

Around the Network
Cactus said:

Is the 360 version still better? If so, by how much?

I was going to buy this for 360 before reading about this patch and now I'm unsure. I'd rather buy the PS3 version since my brother will probably go on a Black Ops binge once that game hits and hog the 360, but I don't want to get a broken game.

The PS3 version patch/installed is slightly worse than the 360 uninstalled. Pick up the 360 version, almost no loadings when installed, constant framerate AND it's easier to farm money. :]

Anyway, the game is amazing in both consoles.

Install vs no install loading times

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

I've played this game. tbh I was totally blown away by the fight mechanics. It was truly awesome. IMO, its better than GOW3. It pretty much spoiled every other action game for me now

It's only $30 now,so I think it's worth it. lol

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:

It's only $30 now,so I think it's worth it. lol

$30 games FTW - I'm not sure, but I think the last full priced game I bought was Twilight Princess for the GC back in 2006!

played through it once never played it again. IMO its good but not the WTFOMG second comming good. 

so try renting it first, if you like it then buy it.

It's a must-have and it's a game that gets better and better with every playthrough.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Kind off topic...but how well do you think Bayonetta sequel is going to do?

The first one sold almost 1.5 mil on both consoles and 99% of people playing it love the damn game.  I think it may give the new DMC the run for its money.

Well I personally wouldnt waste my money on the game,  it was a waste of $40 for me.  But the game really had no issues after the patch came.  Hell I would sell you my copy for $5 if it wasnt such a hassle.