By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Bayonetta PS3 worth it?

Despite its draw backs compared to the 360 vertion its still a fantastic game.

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

Is the 360 version still better? If so, by how much?

I was going to buy this for 360 before reading about this patch and now I'm unsure. I'd rather buy the PS3 version since my brother will probably go on a Black Ops binge once that game hits and hog the 360, but I don't want to get a broken game.

Its my faviourite game of 2010, its a bit like Demon's Souls because the game is a lot better on subsequent playthroughs, if you have the time then its worth it! and the loading times were very bad before, but its a bit better now!

riecsou said:

This is the hardest hack and slash game i have ever played. And i was very good at Devil May Cry, God of War and Chaos Legion.

Harder than Devil May Cry? I doubt it, but soon I'll see.

From what I've heard, the patch fixed a lot of the loading problems.

Go for it, it's one of, if not the best, hack n' slash game this gen (though IMO still not better than the first Ninja Gaiden).

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:

From what I've heard, the patch fixed a lot of the loading problems.

Go for it, it's one of, if not the best, hack n' slash game this gen (though IMO still not better than the first Ninja Gaiden).

true haha but it better on the 360 version and at the time the 360 version was better because it originally was goin be a 360 exclsuive until sega made the port

try the demo, I didn't enjoy the demo myself

It was so good after the patch that i ended up Platinuming it =P

I had the 360 version recently, but my 360 broke and I have indefinite plans on not replacing my 360 until MS improves their first party offerings.  I bought the PS3 version because I like the game so much and it was cheap.  It's not as bad as I thought it would be originally.  It's not as good as the 360 version, but still good none-the-less.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

One of the year's best games, to me.  I say go for it.  Just keep in mind that some crazy shit goes on in that game.