By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Bayonetta PS3 worth it?

haxxiy said:
riecsou said:

This is the hardest hack and slash game i have ever played. And i was very good at Devil May Cry, God of War and Chaos Legion.

Harder than Devil May Cry? I doubt it, but soon I'll see.

Well i started really good but when i started getting to Chapter 9, and 10th there were some regulars monsters that i was having a hard time to kill, no boss, just regular monster

Around the Network
riecsou said:
haxxiy said:
riecsou said:

This is the hardest hack and slash game i have ever played. And i was very good at Devil May Cry, God of War and Chaos Legion.

Well i started really good but when i started getting to Chapter 9, and 10th there were some regulars monsters that i was having a hard time to kill, no boss, just regular monster

really? didnt have much of a hard time on any of the mosters / enemies nor the boses. I played through normal difficulty and only died during the final bost fight and only because that boss battle was hard in a cheezy way. like how the last boss in tekken 6 is hard. hard due to cheezyness.

ils411 said:
riecsou said:
haxxiy said:
riecsou said:

really? didnt have much of a hard time on any of the mosters / enemies nor the boses. I played through normal difficulty and only died during the final bost fight and only because that boss battle was hard in a cheezy way. like how the last boss in tekken 6 is hard. hard due to cheezyness.

Argh, do not spoil the fun! I'll play through the whole game now imagining how the last boss will be hard on a cheesy way.

ils411 said:
riecsou said:
haxxiy said:
riecsou said:

well u have  mad skill. Devil May Cry and God of War were easy for me, but this game was not. Guess I will start playing it again and take my time

riecsou said:
ils411 said:
riecsou said:
haxxiy said:
riecsou said:

well u have  mad skill. Devil May Cry and God of War were easy for me, but this game was not. Guess I will start playing it again and take my time

Have you played Ninja Gaiden?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
riecsou said:
ils411 said:
riecsou said:
haxxiy said:
riecsou said:

Yeah this one was difficult too, but as soon I understood the pattern "attack & defense" i was ok. I think the problem i have with Bayonetta is pressing the "evade" button just before the hit. And I think because i rented it, i kind of rush into it. But i will definitely give it another try and see what happen.

riecsou said:
huaxiong90 said:
riecsou said:
ils411 said:
riecsou said:
haxxiy said:
riecsou said:

Yeah this one was difficult too, but as soon I understood the pattern "attack & defense" i was ok. I think the problem i have with Bayonetta is pressing the "evade" button just before the hit. And I think because i rented it, i kind of rush into it. But i will definitely give it another try and see what happen.

I think you should. Honestly, I find Ninja Gaiden to be more difficult than Bayonetta.

huaxiong90 said:
riecsou said:
huaxiong90 said:
riecsou said:
ils411 said:
riecsou said:
haxxiy said:
riecsou said:

I think you should. Honestly, I find Ninja Gaiden to be more difficult than Bayonetta.

Its hard, but its meant to be very, very hard, because the point of the game imo, is this innovation called 'dodge offset'. when you master that particular thing, you'll see that its actully a lot eaiser and faster. it makes the game so much more than any other action game. dodge offset is the way the game was meant to be played imo!

A203D said:
huaxiong90 said:
riecsou said:
huaxiong90 said:
riecsou said:
ils411 said:
riecsou said:
haxxiy said:
riecsou said:

Its hard, but its meant to be very, very hard, because the point of the game imo, is this innovation called 'dodge offset'. when you master that particular thing, you'll see that its actully a lot eaiser and faster. it makes the game so much more than any other action game. dodge offset is the way the game was meant to be played imo!

I know. Don't get me wrong, yes I think it's the hardest out of the mentioned hack n' slash games, but that doesn't mean I can't beat it, lol.