By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario and Sonic doing well in Europe/Other, so is Galaxy!

The game might be able to at least reach 2 million. Who knows whether it will get a boost when the olympics come.

Around the Network

@tokilamockingbrd

Ya never no what may happen. Sammy(who owns Sega) has been doing very poorly. I strongly believe they are trying to milk Sony for cash without giving them the funds they need to make great games. A buyout or exclusive partnership with Nintendo might bring Sega back. If nothing else the cash from Mario & Sonic will go a long way there and might bury any lasting animosity. The DS version comes out next year and I would be very surprised if we don't see a winter version hit for the next olympics. It might not do as well in Asia but the Europeans will be all over it.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Wii is coming out in China, tell me M & S won't be an awsome system seller there, I have friends who went and taught in China the hype is INCREDIBLE for the Olympics and has been for a couple of years, They are basically rebuilding half of Being for this thing...

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

this is its fifth week and it has sold 780000 copies without japan nor american data(for this week), am i the only one who think that sega will reach their forecast

yeah these games beat my expectations for europe especially M&S

Around the Network

Oh yippee!

jonboy101 said:
Thats not bad for a month for a Sega game.

thats very good for a sega game

ismael said:
this is its fifth week and it has sold 780000 copies without japan nor american data, am i the only one who think that sega will reach their forecast

no i also think think they will reach it

Sega is definitely showing some nintendo love. Sonic and the Secret Rings did modestly well and so is Mario and Sonic. Maybe with Nintendo's help they can revitalize the series back from crap status.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

I'm sorry, where are you getting the data that says Mario and Sonic is selling that much?