By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Release date announcement??

Didn't sony say that they would announce the release date of GT5 before the end of October?? Well there are only 2 days left and still nothing? And do sstuff like this even get announced on the weekends??

Around the Network
SpartenOmega117 said:

Didn't sony say that they would announce the release date of GT5 before the end of October?? Well there are only 2 days left and still nothing? And do sstuff like this even get announced on the weekends??

The Bible will see a sequel before we see GT5. :(

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

they said we HOPE

Well since Sony didn't revise their projection of 15 million for the fiscal year it's safe to assume that it's coming in 2010. But I would have thought they would give an announcement with their quarterly report. Most likely they'll give the release date at the Gran Turismo award ceremony on November 3rd.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/10/28/8th-annual-gran-turismo-awards-at-sema-in-las-vegas-on-november-3rd/

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

The Gran Turismo Awards are in Las Vegas this weekend so it will probably be announced then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Lets hope so or else that will have to be added on to my sig =( and im thinking itll be released on Dec. 14th in US =D

Gran Turismo 5 is an elaborate hoax perpetraited , don't you ever wonder why you can't see a camera man in the screenshots? BAM ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope it dose not end up like battle front 3 with lots of promise and what you see looks good then lucasarts lost trust in them and take the game away.

My predictions is December 9th release date 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Please PLEASE be in the next 15 years :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.