By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 has been doing 200K WORLDWIDE since 18th September!! (ADJUSTMENTS)!!

Holy mother of mother fucking god who fucks his mother - PS3 has been selling 140k in EMEAA alone for the past few weeks !

Around the Network

I guess we couldn't have Pachter predicting Wii's success and expect nothing would happen...   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Will wait for future adjustments before reacting

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Holy mother of mother fucking god who fucks his mother - PS3 has been selling 140k in EMEAA alone for the past few weeks !

PLAYSTATION MOVE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

HOLYYYY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! ps3 is dooomed!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

PLAYSTATION MOVE!

But it boosted up from 110k to 140k 3 weeks after Move launch...this doesn't make any sense....also doesn't this mean that PS3 has been #1 for these past weeks ? 60k lead over Wii with no American numbers so far ! :O

move---fifa

and obviously PS2 need a bigger adjustement than PS3 but I think this is very hard to measure

Holy crap!! thats all i got.

Could this mean that software sales could have been undertracked somewhat as well?? eg could something like Uncharted 2 or God of War 3 be a bit higher than originally thought??

Am I the only one who expects further adjustments? :P

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.