By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Should PS3 be adjusted up?

Should PS3 be adjusted up?

No 81 25.96%

Yes 231 74.04%

Total:312
Pyramid12 said:
Jadedx said:
Pyramid12 said:
Jadedx said:

No, Sony is known for overshipping.

Awwww......still using that excuse? overshipping just like last quarter? and the quartedr b4?

So tell me what does the retailers do to those pile of ps3's they have in stock that they have to keep buying more?

sony pointing gun on their head to buy their products? ROFL

there there its ok, need a tissue?

Still can't handle the truth huh?

AHAHAHAHA how ironic comming from you.

thats why VGC adjusted their numbers on ps3 recently to match sony's numbers from last quarter.

which you guys were crying it was"TEH OVERSHIPPS!!" now sony overshipps again? why do retailers keeps buying ps3's if they have a lot already?

seriously.

Some people are just really persistent.  I think it's best just to let the "overshipped"people have their time to go through the 5 stages - Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

X360 numbers match.

Wii numbers match.

PS3 numbers don't match.

Sony was expecting huge demand due to the "Slim effect", Move launch, they wanted to match their 15 m prediction and they overshipped IMHO.

It is more plausible that Sony selling gazilions of PS3 "somewhere" IMHO.

FinalEvangelion said:
Pyramid12 said:
Jadedx said:
Pyramid12 said:
Jadedx said:

Awwww......still using that excuse? overshipping just like last quarter? and the quartedr b4?

So tell me what does the retailers do to those pile of ps3's they have in stock that they have to keep buying more?

thats why VGC adjusted their numbers on ps3 recently to match sony's numbers from last quarter.

which you guys were crying it was"TEH OVERSHIPPS!!" now sony overshipps again? why do retailers keeps buying ps3's if they have a lot already?

seriously.

Some people are just really persistent.  I think it's best just to let the "overshipped"people have their time to go through the 5 stages - Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.

Yeah, and I bet you believe that sony shipped 2.5 million move units because of "high demand". Lol, silly sheep.

Definitely. By around 1 million imo

Jadedx said:
FinalEvangelion said:
Pyramid12 said:
Jadedx said:
Pyramid12 said:
Jadedx said:

seriously.

Yeah, and I bet you believe that sony shipped 2.5 million move units because of "high demand". Lol, silly sheep.

They are increasing production.  I think you are just going to have to let this one go.  I know it's difficult to accept the PS3 has changed it's postion over this generation.

You are going to need to bring the evidence to the table.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

Ohhh the haters are really hurting inside.....this is a MUST see right here.

More tears plz!

i'm not even gonna bother with you sheep, you talk about facts yet they show that ps3's shipment numbers dont match sale numbers from media create and Npd. Where is this huge discrepancy coming from? EMEAA? Lol, no.

everybody let me explain something.

When you have a gamestore.like walmart of whatever...and everymonth 10.000people wil buy a ps3...will you then buy 20.000 ps3 from sony or 10.000?.

Soo if you ass a store keeper only buys 10.000 ps3's  you order from sony 10.000 and not 20.000

So in the other side.. sony can only sell of ship 10.000ps3's  to your store instead of the wanted 20.000.

Sony can never overship anything because noo store wil buy more then they need or else they wont get the money.

Soo somewhere the ps3 is selling way more then VGC and we actual think..and you know where that is? indeed! on the countries that are soo hard to track.

Anything else is total bullcrap i'f been hearing that overship bullcrap  for more then a year now.. you realy think stores are buying more then they sell for  over a  year?

ALso PS move is a huge succes..demand is indeed veryy high!

Jadedx said:

i'm not even gonna bother with you sheep, you take about facts yet they show that ps3's shipment numbers dont match sale numbers.

@hiroko 

Yes.... thank you. I hope this helps some people see sense.