By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Should PS3 be adjusted up?

Should PS3 be adjusted up?

No 81 25.96%

Yes 231 74.04%

Total:312

Do you guys and gals think that  PS3 needs to be adjusted up after numbers have come out saying there is a 2.7 million gap between shipped and sold compared to 360's ~1 million sold v. shipped gap and Wii's 1.2 million gap. 

Around the Network

It is currently being re-adjusted up on a weekly basis. Massive differences over the past weeks.

i think they will,but maybe after holiday

Sooner or later it will be.

No, Sony is known for overshipping.

Around the Network
Jadedx said:

Awwww......still using that excuse? overshipping just like last quarter? and the quartedr b4?

So tell me what does the retailers do to those pile of ps3's they have in stock that they have to keep buying more?

sony pointing gun on their heads and force them to buy PS3's? ROFL

there there its ok, need a tissue?

Jadedx said:

There had to one. Don't you get that Sony can't ship things to a store who doesn't want to buy it, and stores don't buy stock unless the demand is there.

Pyramid12 said:
Jadedx said:

Awwww......still using that excuse? overshipping just like last quarter? and the quartedr b4?

So tell me what does the retailers do to those pile of ps3's they have in stock that they have to keep buying more?

sony pointing gun on their head to buy their products? ROFL

Still can't handle the truth huh?

legend92(3) said:
Jadedx said:

There had to one. Don't you get that Sony can't ship things to a store who doesn't want to buy it, and stores don't buy stock unless the demand is there.

All that means is that retailers expected more sales.

Jadedx said:
Pyramid12 said:
Jadedx said:

sony pointing gun on their head to buy their products? ROFL

Still can't handle the truth huh?

AHAHAHAHA how ironic comming from you.

thats why VGC adjusted their numbers on ps3 recently to match sony's numbers from last quarter.

which you guys were crying it was"TEH OVERSHIPPS!!" now sony overshipps again? why do retailers keeps buying ps3's if they have a lot already?

seriously.