By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable III is going to make me buy a 360

bannedagain said:
Raze said:

Reading up on the in-depth reviews on the game, it just sounds massively interesting, something I can sink my teeth into for hours. Of course, there would be other games I had missed (having only a Wii thus far) that I'd pick up, but I don't think I want to miss playing Fable III. Also, Kinect seems interesting, worth checking out. Yeah, I know, I have a Wii, but I'm interested to see how NO controller will work.  Now its a matter of finding the extra cash... grr.

Welcome to the club. If your going to wait a few weeks, I think checking into the black friday deals can be a way to get the cheapest deal. My buddy got a 360 for 100 bucks from wal-mart last year. I'm sure they will have another sale.

I would also pick up Halo reach, the campaign was amazing and fun to play. Splinter cell was good as well. If your broke though I would just go for fable 3. You could also pick up the old mass effect for cheap. I see that everyone else has filled you in on the others. Good luck.

Oh yeah! Good point, that's just a short while away now, might be able to swing that for sure. God I hate the crowds tho lol.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Around the Network
Raze said:
bannedagain said:
Raze said:

Reading up on the in-depth reviews on the game, it just sounds massively interesting, something I can sink my teeth into for hours. Of course, there would be other games I had missed (having only a Wii thus far) that I'd pick up, but I don't think I want to miss playing Fable III. Also, Kinect seems interesting, worth checking out. Yeah, I know, I have a Wii, but I'm interested to see how NO controller will work.  Now its a matter of finding the extra cash... grr.

Welcome to the club. If your going to wait a few weeks, I think checking into the black friday deals can be a way to get the cheapest deal. My buddy got a 360 for 100 bucks from wal-mart last year. I'm sure they will have another sale.

I would also pick up Halo reach, the campaign was amazing and fun to play. Splinter cell was good as well. If your broke though I would just go for fable 3. You could also pick up the old mass effect for cheap. I see that everyone else has filled you in on the others. Good luck.

Oh yeah! Good point, that's just a short while away now, might be able to swing that for sure. God I hate the crowds tho lol.

Not sure if you shop online much but my email gets spammed to hell around black friday from all the places I've bought electronic goods from. Check online if you don't wanna deal with the crowds.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
Raze said:
bannedagain said:
Raze said:

Not sure if you shop online much but my email gets spammed to hell around black friday from all the places I've bought electronic goods from. Check online if you don't wanna deal with the crowds.

Ah, very true, excellent suggestion! Thanks! =)

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

The xbox 360 has a large list of great exclusives and since you've come from the wii all the HD multi-platform releases are there aswell. The 360 is a great console you wont regret it.

lol welcome to the party.