3 Rock band

4 Super Mario Galaxy

5 Bioshock 

6 Call of Duty 4

7 Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass 

8 Mas Effect

9 Ace Combat 6: skies of Liberation 

10 God of War 2 

I have never really thought of Time with any reference to video games outside of tracking people trying to get new laws placed on video game violence or blame it for shootings, but it is interesting to see what a non-mainstream  mag thinks. also how this will be received by gamers/parents who read  Time.

Edit Link fixed 

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/top10/article/0,30583,1686204_1686305_1692236,00.html

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

Not a bad list, but I'm not sure that Ace Combat or God of War can really edge out Uncharted or Ratchet (or others I can't think of)

Game in 1st place should be switched with game on 4th place. Game on 3rd place should be switched with game on 5th place. Then it's a good list.

@ Fazz; yeah, Halo 3 should not be one

Orange Box, Mario Galaxy or CoD 4 should be GOTY more

i think SMG deserves no1 and why is ace combat 6 there but not uncharted

Around the Network
fazz said:
Game in 1st place should be switched with game on 4th place. Game on 3rd place should be switched with game on 5th place. Then it's a good list.

yep i agree

i think bio should be much higher that games is great

Ace combat 6 does not belong on that list.

Uncharted and Ratchet are both excellent games, far superior to ace combat at least.

Halo does not deserve to be top.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

@yojimbi and blandeneo yeah i think uncharted should be there instead of ace combat 6