By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kowenicki said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:

360...wins again.

its just how it is now.

black friday will be very interesting.

Well move launchs in Japan with next weeks numbers, so unless adjustments happen I expect PS3 to win next week and possibly week after.

so do I

but its temporary...... KInect.....

but its temporary.......GT5......

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:

YOY:

wii down 237k !

Wasn't the Wii's price cut by $50 this week last year though? It's a similar thing which happened to the PS3, after all...

Price cut was October 1 last year. Wii is brutal compared to last year. And so far Wii Party has had no influence on hardware sales, Just Dance 2 has had no influence on hardware sales and Kirby had no influence on hardware sales in Japan.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

kowenicki said:
Spedfrom said:
kowenicki said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:

360...wins again.

its just how it is now.

Well move launchs in Japan with next weeks numbers, so unless adjustments happen I expect PS3 to win next week and possibly week after.

so do I

you think GT5 will move more consoles than Kinect?  ok...

Nevermind the fact that GT 5 still doesn't have a release date...

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

kowenicki said:
Spedfrom said:
kowenicki said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:

360...wins again.

its just how it is now.

so do I

Has GT5 been given a new date yet?

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

thx1139 said:
Conegamer said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:

YOY:

wii down 237k !

Wasn't the Wii's price cut by $50 this week last year though? It's a similar thing which happened to the PS3, after all...

Price cut was October 1 last year. Wii is brutal compared to last year. And so far Wii Party has had no influence on hardware sales, Just Dance 2 has had no influence on hardware sales and Kirby had no influence on hardware sales in Japan.

OK, well that's pretty bad then!

There's no denying the Wii2 or whatever needs to come out soon, but there's no denying that the software lineup this year/early next is pretty amazing!!!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Spedfrom said:
kowenicki said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:

360...wins again.

its just how it is now.

so do I

Well I for sure think they will boost about the same with regional differences. Yeah, for sure GT5 could release December 24th and do virtually nothing to change the course of this holidays but still.I

Anyways no bias of mine could possibly make me understimate the selling potential of such a big title, specially after NSMBWii last holidays.

GT5 will be released in November yet.

I believe.

kowenicki said:

Anyway... did nobody notice what i said???

The wii in 2010 is now actually BEHIND wii in 2007.  Thats amazing.

You said it twice.

And now what Nintendo can do? Price cut? Redesign? Wii HD 2.0?

Maybe Nintendo does nothing.

The red wii should outsell everything this holiday season,  I wasn't expecting a mario bundle...

mM

Wii is the only console up WoW, so I don't think Just Dance 2 did nothing. Right now, it's nothing significant, but Just Dance 2 should be a long seller and it's influence on hardware should be similar. Though I am disappointed with it's start.

BTW, has anyone seen Just Dance 2 UK ads on TV yet? Ads may have started on the 15th in the US (that's when it went up on the Youtube channel at least), but I've not seen signs of them in UK yet.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.