By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 3rd Birthday scheduled for Q1 2011 in North America

The wait for The 3rd Birthday won’t be too long. Japan gets the PSP game first on December 22. Square Enix has The 3rd Birthday slated for Q1 2011 in North America. In plain English, that’s sometime between January 1 and March 31 of next year.

The 3rd Birthday, if you haven’t been following it, is a departure from the Parasite Eve games. It still stars Aya Brea and is set in New York. However, it’s a shooter where Aya uses the Overdive system to control other comrades on the battlefield by swapping their body and mind with hers.

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/10/19/the-3rd-birthday-shooting-for-q1-2011-in-north-america/

-----------------

Excellent. We won't have to wait long for this AAA SE title.

Around the Network

Fuck yeah!

Can't wait for The 3rd Birthday!

I highly doubt it would be AAA given many variables, but DAMN I WANT IT! I WANT IT BAD!

Excellent another awesome title from the Numero Uno portable system developers of the generation!!

Now what about UK?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I can believe i'll get to play PE3 in less than 5 months.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

I can't believe it's butter!

oh ok then

:P

and did you guys see the new costume she got for the game? nerdgasm

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
nen-suer said:

You mean that ugly lighting custom ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

M.U.G.E.N said:
nen-suer said:

oh ok then

:P

So hot!

The Office Uniform, mini skirt <3 but glasses >.<!

Q1 is pack with great games dammit. My wallet! My wallet!

nen-suer said:

I can believe i'll get to play PE3 in less than 5 months.

After 10 years, when we finally get our hand in PE3, it will be like all this time waiting didn't ever happen xD. 

Thanks S-E, for not having us wait an excruciating amount of time after the JP version releases

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"