By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Someone took a Crap on my Stairs!

I just walked in my building, and there was still a stain on the marble floor.

Around the Network

hmm, never had a problem like yours. The closest thing would be me once seeing a guy urinate outside a strip club.

Guys urinating on the street is a normal occurrence here. I think I have seen two in the last 3 weeks. Someone was pissing on the gate of a church too. I always want to say something, but they are usually piss drunk homeless guys. They would probably attack me or something.

Hey- Gather up that crap and sell it on e-bay! Rhino crap is selling for thousands. You could probably get a couple hundred bucks for some Korean stairs crap! ........trust me, you don't want to know about the stuff I've seen.

... FUNNY SHIT... he got some free tolient paper from no more heros.

I lol'd then :D

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000
Around the Network

Yeah sorry about that but I was really busting for shit and couldn't wait. If I knew you lived there, I would have asked to use your toilet.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Once a drunk lady pissed on me ... seriously , I was sitting on a stair and she came above me and let herself go ... most disgusting thing that ever happened to me :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Delicious scene, I bet... I've had animals drop shaite on my stairs, but not people! Buy a bb-gun man! Aim for the responsible muscle, he won't EVER shit on your stairs again...

LMAO. Thats hilarious.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

this thread has made me remember that a bird pooped on me once. I had to walked through a crowded cafeteria with bird poop on my jacket before I could reach the bathroom and clean it. Worst lunch ever.