By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 delayed due to hackers. Not cool!!!

The OP is wrong, the blog is wrong...everything is wrong in this topic.

GT5 did not get delayed because of hackers.

They don't need to updated to 3.5 to block hackers, 3.42 does the job which has been available for months.

Got to love mob mentality...

Around the Network
disolitude said:

The OP is wrong, the blog is wrong...everything is wrong in this topic.

GT5 did not get delayed because of hackers.

They don't need to updated to 3.5 to block hackers, 3.42 does the job which has been available for months.

Got to love mob mentality...

Taxes are high because of illegal immigrants!!

DEY TUK UR JAWBS!!!!

Edit - it is early o'clock here and I think my funny bone is broken, anyway, I agree that it is completely trying to put the blame on those that people find it easy to hate, despite them having nothing to do with the problem.

i would still blame sce, the only people they are hurting are the people who would acctually buy the game. the sdk will be hacked again.honestly now i hope the new sdk is broken before the game comes out.

note i buy all of my games, movies & music. all most all of them new unless i can not find a new copy.I do this because i believe in supporting studios that produce goods i enjoy. i do not believe in pirating software. i do believe however, that drm, and all of the hacking prevention only hurts the paying consumers, as all software protection will be broken eventually, and the poeple who dont pay do not have to put up witht he drm crap.. like always on line bull that ea pulled with the last c&c ... the only c&c i dont own

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Oh if thats the case then i will still purchase it brand new.

gd job sony on keepinbg those thieving cunts away from the crown gewlzzzzzzzzzzz

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

No life hackers.