By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 delayed due to hackers. Not cool!!!

Of course it's hackers faults that Sony and PD made a complete pigs ear of scheduling manufacturing and deciding which SDK to implement.  There is only 2 parties to blame and that's Sony and PD, stop the bs its getting old.

Around the Network

It' Sony's own fault on missing the manufacturing slot.

Acevil said:

Edit: 3 Days delay right?, I think people who waited 3 years for this, can wait 3 more days or a month.....or another year. 

Its a snowball effect, so it will probably end up being a 3 week delay

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

slowmo said:

Of course it's hackers faults that Sony and PD made a complete pigs ear of scheduling manufacturing and deciding which SDK to implement.  There is only 2 parties to blame and that's Sony and PD, stop the bs its getting old.

Thanks for the input Jeff.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

And why are we trusting a rancomd blog with only three stories that gets its reference from a forum?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
slowmo said:

Thanks for the input Jeff.

You're scathing attack went straight over my head.

Acevil said:

Edit: 3 Days delay right?, I think people who waited 3 years for this, can wait 3 more days or a month.....or another year. 

a month yes, a year not.

twesterm said:

And why are we trusting a rancomd blog with only three stories that gets its reference from a forum?

very good question

my guess its because it's a theory that makes some sence to some people and makes them not fear that the game itself isn't finished.  So it gives them home.  Plus I'm sure many people like the 7 million #

While I believe you  can blame hackers for alot of problems, this isnt one of them.  It was just poor planning on the part of PD and Sony

Vetteman94 said:

While I believe you  can blame hackers for alot of problems, this isnt one of them.  It was just poor planning on the part of PD and Sony

Except hackers do cause problems which cause developers to react. Demi-god was one example of how much piracy impact game launches. Brad at Stardock made a huge mistake by ignoring the effects of piracy.