By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week Countdown 2010

BHR-3 said:

threads still cursed watch and see, winner will be one of the posters i mentioned most likely jonop

im just playing about the locking part

yes lots dont have that big jump but look at the rest of there sales, we can all pretty much gauge how the rest of the yrs numbers will look like, jonops out of all look pretty close to what they will do in reality

if you are so sure then put what you think the sales will be "in reality" and i'll put them into the spreadsheet and see who wins. (if you have time to think that much about it anyway, as there is no point just copying jonops numbers)

Around the Network

Since I can pretty much gauge how the rest of the yrs numbers will look like.

I've estimated that I'm going to win with a 200 point lead to jonop at number 2.

Well...

I suck! Again!

I can't wait for my PSP pricecut to totally destroy me

I am failing significantly! I hope I am redeemed in week 3!

Going well so far! I've been quite optimistic on kinect holding up 360 sales, so hopefully the kinect effect does last. I'm not very close with the Wii at all, but then there aren't many people who are so it doesn't matter much.

I guessed that GT5 would release on black Friday, so my PS3 numbers are looking good! 

Around the Network

Oh dear, my console predictions for this week turned out to be horrible. DS looks good, at least something...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

I have undershot all my predictions so far...

I guess better luck next week.

well good news for sony is that it's going to pass sales expectations for the year. My numbers were formatted to meet the sales quota of 13M, and it's trending to possible 14 or 15.

theprof00 said:

well good news for sony is that it's going to pass sales expectations for the year. My numbers were formatted to meet the sales quota of 13M, and it's trending to possible 14 or 15.

Aren't Sony's sales expectations for their fiscal year instead of the calendar year?

Ummm btw, when will we get the Week 2 results?

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3