By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New LittleBigPlanet trailer...

I'm a PS3 owner, I'll buy it first day. This game will sell PS3s. At work I have at least 5 guys that already told me that they will buy a PS3 for this game. I don't expect to create any content but I'm going to play a lot of content created by creative users. Also remember the game will ship with lots of levels to play through with up to 3 of your buddies, in the same PS3 or online.

This game makes me smile :)

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network

Looks awesome.

I think this game will have good legs. Some of my more "casual" friends want a PS3 for this game.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

I don't get the big deal about littlebigplanet. when i saw the first player it looked like a piece of crap game.

and this coming from a full blown sony supporter.

Why is there hype with this game, especially since there are no predecessors?

Around the Network

I think you might be surprised by the sales of this game. I don't think it's going to do MGS numbers, but I expect this game to creep past a million lifetime

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

rickytan said:
I don't get the big deal about littlebigplanet. when i saw the first player it looked like a piece of crap game.

You're the reason great games like this won't sell on the PS3.  Sadly, people who share your tastes make up the majority of its userbase, and I agree with others that it's likely to sell poorly despite its quality. 

amazing, i wish i had a ps3 just for that game

rickytan said:

It's pretty difficult to beat X360 in shooters department so no wonder Sony is trying to search other ways to win some souls more. I agree it isn't the game that most PS3 users will buy on day one but Sony needs to expand in all directions.

Thanks to games like this some people will go WiiStation instead Wii60.

Double post.