By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Fans, who do you want see OUT of the console race?

Get out of the console race, Microsoft.

Around the Network

Probably MS because i would get to play more good games :P no more MS exclusives I don`t get to play. But I think some real competition is good for sony after the previous gens. MS en Nin have really stepped up their game.

I really don't like what On Live and Apple are doing, I'd rather kick them out  instead of Microsft (who inspired PSN) or Nintendo (who makes Pokemon games).

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Khuutra said:

Get out of the console race, Microsoft.

You, a SONY fan?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Doobie_wop said:

I really don't like what On Live and Apple are doing, I'd rather kick them out  instead of Microsft (who inspired PSN) or Nintendo (who makes Pokemon games).

who knows maybe OnLive be something cool after sometime, i personally don't want to kick them out for trying something new.

as for Apple... what did they do ? O_o

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Micro$oft

BluE_AwAkE said:

Micro$oft

why?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

A203D said:

I'm not some sort of trolling fanboy, but i would like to see MS outed from the console industry. i havent liked them for a long time, because of their Windows OS's and the expensive price points of all their products. Windows was a faulty OS way before the 360, people should've seen it coming imo. fair enough Sony and Nintendo are also buisnesses and they aim to make money as well, but they dont go too far, eg when the 360 came out you had to buy an expensive WiFi adapter, imo that should have been built in from the beginning. its these type of things they do which i think is desgined to exploit consumers. Sony and Nintendo seem like on some level they geniunly care about gaming, by supporting niche games and small projects, eg Ico, or Heavy Rain, etc. MS will keep releasing a new Halo every year because they know it will make them money. i dont think smaller studios would be able to survive if MS was the central console provider.

What a fracking joke.  Sony's products always cost more and are in the top 10% price wise, no matter if its a TV, MP3 player, Stereo System, Gaming Console, or ANYTHING THEY MAKE.  So this pretty much destroys your price point argument.  

You call having a gaming console twice the price of its competition not going to far?

Don't fool yourself none of these companies care about gaming.  They all have investors and all the investors care about is return on the dollar.  

On Topic, I would have to say I don't want to see Apple join the console war.  As I do not have enough spare spending money to purchase 4 consoles and games for each.  Hell, I can't afford the Iphone and its broadband package that you have to purchase with it, but I have it anyway.  Luckily my work pays for half of it.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

I would have thought every sony fan would want Nintendo out of the console race.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Squilliam said:

The smokers. They don't deserve to compete.

What he said.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?