By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Fans, who do you want see OUT of the console race?

Microsoft. Their gaming values seem diametrically opposed to my own, so their success raises the stature of things i am opposed to (Western games focused on competitive online multiplayer)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Well,  I want no console out of the console game, competition is a good thing. But I want MS and Sony out of the game, or more precisely tochange their game, because of what I see as very negative business and PR practices. And no I am not talking about their being or not being copycats (as you can see, I have nothing against cats).

Demotruk said it well: All companies who aim to dominate the console market by expelling the others in a war of financial attrition.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

No one.  If anything, I'd like to see more companies get in... c'mon Sega/Samsung joint console!

I love the competition that is currently present...But if I had to see a console maker stop making consoles, it would be Nintendo, because their games could be accomplished on pretty much any hardware, so there's no need for it, really.  As long as Mario was still found somewhere...it wouldn't make a lick of difference to me

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

I think there are almost more non Nintendo fans posting in this thread than Nintendo fans...

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

Actually, Nintendo is probably my answer too.  I mean really, 3DS is probably all I'll need next gen...

bmmb1 said:

I think there are almost more non Nintendo fans posting in this thread than Nintendo fans...

Easy for that to happen when the thread starts with "Nintendo Fans-"

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

jarrod said:

Actually, Nintendo is probably my answer too.  I mean really, 3DS is probably all I'll need next gen...

So are you one of those that voted "yes"  in the "handhelds are not consoles" thread ?

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Roma said:

everybody that copies Nintendo should be out :P

Does that include Nintendo itself? :P

uhh... i don't get your joke o_O;

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Vanbierk said:

I love the competition that is currently present...But if I had to see a console maker stop making consoles, it would be Nintendo, because their games could be accomplished on pretty much any hardware, so there's no need for it, really.  As long as Mario was still found somewhere...it wouldn't make a lick of difference to me

Given Nintendo's design philosophy, that really isn't the case at all

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.