By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Reasonable Vs. Axumblade

d21lewis said:
c03n3nj1 said:

What's the point of a contest if the person hosting it doesn't follow the rules? I mean, there were some really sly digs at Maxwell during his round, and you even counted a vote that wasn't in the thread... Then there are some week long rounds compared to 24 hour rounds. We want consistency

And tacos.  Consistency and tacos, dammit!  Oh, and voting is way down from the Soriku vs Leo-J/Maxwell vs CGI threads.  I guess those other guys realized that sex sells.  Reasonable and Axum better show us some skin or they'll get buried later on in the tournament.

LIES all LIES

This threads post sales are UNDERTRACKED!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Axumblade

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

d21lewis said:
c03n3nj1 said:

What's the point of a contest if the person hosting it doesn't follow the rules? I mean, there were some really sly digs at Maxwell during his round, and you even counted a vote that wasn't in the thread... Then there are some week long rounds compared to 24 hour rounds. We want consistency

And tacos.  Consistency and tacos, dammit!  Oh, and voting is way down from the Soriku vs Leo-J/Maxwell vs CGI threads.  I guess those other guys realized that sex sells.  Reasonable and Axum better show us some skin or they'll get buried later on in the tournament.

To be fair there was less voting in the Soriku vs leo thread and more bitching all around lol man now I want some friggin tacos I'm starved.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000