By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Reasonable Vs. Axumblade

I vote Axumblade.....he's one of the coolest mods and users on this site.

Around the Network

Axumblade, I guess.

Reasonable

Boutros said:

Both are amazing!

But I don't know Reasonable quite as much as Axumblade. Axumblade is one of those users I know since my first days here.

So I'll have to go with Axumblade.

My vote goes to Axumblade, one of the few people who helped me around at the beginning!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Smeags said:
d21lewis said:

Reasonable.

That's reasonable.

But I'm going to vote for Axumblade.

That's axumbladable.

Is it reasonable to vote for Axumblade?  If so, then a vote for Axumblade is also a vote for Reasonable.  Err....wait.  I confused myself.

Around the Network

Axumblade...though Reasonable is a pretty reasonable guy as well  

God, I'm sooooooooooooo funny.

ughh 2 psychonauts fans. even though hes not going to win i vote for reasonable.

resonable>axumblade in psychonaut love.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

What's the point of a contest if the person hosting it doesn't follow the rules? I mean, there were some really sly digs at Maxwell during his round, and you even counted a vote that wasn't in the thread... Then there are some week long rounds compared to 24 hour rounds. We want consistency! 

c03n3nj1 said:

What's the point of a contest if the person hosting it doesn't follow the rules? I mean, there were some really sly digs at Maxwell during his round, and you even counted a vote that wasn't in the thread... Then there are some week long rounds compared to 24 hour rounds. We want consistency

And tacos.  Consistency and tacos, dammit!  Oh, and voting is way down from the Soriku vs Leo-J/Maxwell vs CGI threads.  I guess those other guys realized that sex sells.  Reasonable and Axum better show us some skin or they'll get buried later on in the tournament.

*sigh* two of the best posters on this site... :s

I'll vote for Reasonable.