By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Leo J Vs. Soriku

Seece said:

Please link, I didn't see them. I'm not asking CGI, there is no need for that.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3684063 Essentially stating that Maxwell is unfair in his modding/posting. The other is your own insult in this thread which I don't think I need to link.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Seece said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3684063 Essentially stating that Maxwell is unfair in his modding/posting. The other is your own insult in this thread which I don't think I need to link.

That's called opinion and both you Maxwell are trying to derail this thread which I believe is against the rules. Let it go, he lost.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Gnizmo said:
Seece said:

So be it, Jedi.

By fairness he meant CGI being one of the most level headed and fair members on this website.

Way to make a mountain of a molehill Terra.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Gnizmo said:
Seece said:

I don't regard that as a sly dig, in fact I encourage people to post WHY they're voting for someone. My comment wasn't a sly dig, and it wasn't even anything to do with his voting thread. I suggest you take the others advice and drop it, nothing will be changed.

psrock said:

That's called opinion and both you Maxwell are trying to derail this thread which I believe is against the rules. Let it go, he lost.

I really couldn't care less about this tournament. I am posting here just to get Maxwell to stop bothering me, and because I happen to see his point. Hell I didn't even know I was in this thing at one point till yesterday. All the same both are sly digs at Maxwell that are against the rules which state just vote for your guy. This goes for you as well Darth. Minor insults and attacks at a person are still insults and attacks.

@Seece
Hey its your game do what you want. If you feel its ok to apply the rules inconsistently then thats your business. I just thought that the person enforcing the rules breaking them explicitly warranted a mention. Those running things should always be held to at least the same standard, but I guess you disagree.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
psrock said:

I really couldn't care less about this tournament. I am posting here just to get Maxwell to stop bothering me, and because I happen to see his point. Hell I didn't even know I was in this thing at one point till yesterday. All the same both are sly digs at Maxwell that are against the rules which state just vote for your guy. This goes for you as well Darth. Minor insults and attacks at a person are still insults and attacks.

@Seece
Hey its your game do what you want. If you feel its ok to apply the rules inconsistently then thats your business. I just thought that the person enforcing the rules breaking them explicitly warranted a mention. Those running things should always be held to at least the same standard, but I guess you disagree.

That's your opinion, the rules are being applied perfectly well as far as I'm concerned.

I'm also sorry he's bothering you about this, that said, a couple of people told me they didn't want to vote last round because Maxwell would moan they didn't vote for him. Perhaps it's best CGI won if this is the case.

Well it's been awhile since I was on the Sony boards because I tend to troll on every board except for PC and Gaming Discussion.

But I remember back in 2007, leo-j would always have the most awesome threads. Like every week. There was a new thread and it was just this battle for control and Soriku always had an awesome thread to combat it. Ah, the good old days.

Anyways, since Leo-j went from GameCube to PS3, he will get my vote since I did the same thing (it just took me longer).

Leo-J 'caus ehe made me laugh more. 

Even if unintentional.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Snesboy said:

Well it's been awhile since I was on the Sony boards because I tend to troll on every board except for PC and Gaming Discussion.

But I remember back in 2007, leo-j would always have the most awesome threads. Like every week. There was a new thread and it was just this battle for control and Soriku always had an awesome thread to combat it. Ah, the good old days.

Anyways, since Leo-j went from GameCube to PS3, he will get my vote since I did the same thing (it just took me longer).

Me too! (though I got a Ps2 in between for like 6 months...)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Snesboy said:

Me too! (though I got a Ps2 in between for like 6 months...)

I didn't even get the PS2. My friend did. And then my brother got a PS3 and I saw the light.