By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BEST Review of the SONY MOVE EVER!

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network

pretty awesome review 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Really highlights the points about the move and how manly it is!

LOL I SENSED ALOT OF JOKING IN THERE HEHE

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Acevil said:

Really highlights the points about the move and how manly it is!

Yes Hardcore PINK lightsabers FTW!

Around the Network

The review was mean't to be biased.!!!!! If you read the instructions for the MOVE they say you should be about 6-8 ft away from camera. In this video you can see they're right in front of the TV. Of course it won't work if you don't use it properly. The person who made this vid and the person who created this thread are just trolling for a response.

eb30577 said:

The review was mean't to be biased.!!!!! If you read the instructions for the MOVE they say you should be about 6-8 ft away from camera. In this video you can see they're right in front of the TV. Of course it won't work if you don't use it properly. The person who made this vid and the person who created this thread are just trolling for a response.

This is a Review by Mark from Classic Game Room not a FANBOY it is not a troll Video he always dose review with a lot of humor look at all look at his youtube channel. 

Eventhough they were just fooling around with it, they did make some good points like with projectors and so on.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I liked it. They said: it works, but look at the games before making a decision.

Sounds sensible.

Also, why is it glowing pink?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

It changes to whatever colour it feels like so the camera can pick it up and tell it apart from other light sources, mine changes from Purple to Blue and white, I once had it green.

Edit: Some games can use the colour changing attribute to act as feedback, games like Sorcery plan to impliment it in its combat mechanic.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?