By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you getting Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light?

I know I sure am! Ordered mine from Amazon. The game looks pretty bad ass IMO.

Launch trailer:

This looks like the game my DS has been in dire of need of for some time. Can't wait to play this. Are you getting it?

Around the Network

Looks a bit too simplified for me.  I'm just finishing up FFIV DS, so I'm not looking for a step back in interesting gameplay.  I will keep an eye on reviews for it, and if it's good, I'll pick it up when I see it on sale somewhere.

I am eventually, it has the job system similar to FFV right? (my favorite 2D FF)

I have too many games I haven't beaten yet :-/ though.

ishiki said:

I am eventually, it has the job system similar to FFV right? (my favorite 2D FF)

Very similar I think. It has 28 different classes after all. I just loved the FF III and FF IV remakes for DS though so this is pretty high on my must play list.

I will whenever I finish Dragon Quest IX and Suikoden Tierkreis.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
ishiki said:

This. I may get it, eventually, but I doubt it due to the loads of games I still need to play and finish as well as the tons of great upcoming ones.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

It's in my top 5 of most wanted DS games this year (along with Golden Sun, Dragon Quest IX, Might & Magic, Last Window). Day one.

Well, prior to seeing the trailer, I probably wasn't going to consider it. Though now I'm definitely going to think about giving it a go :D. 

Though at this rate I'm going to have so many new DS games sitting around my room. I really should start playing them XD.  

Edit: IGN gave it an 8. So yeah, might ask for it for Christmas or something :P . 

maybe

Yessir!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.