By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Small problem with my Wii

It might not actualy be a problem, il have to see what you all say.

When I get a message sent to my Wii or an update or whatever the light doesnt turn of until i turn o my Wii, so the light would go on for days unless I used my Wii. I cant remember if it used to do this so does everyone elses Wii do this or is it just me?

Around the Network

haha I cant stop laughing I thought you would ask something else.

Normal...its like that.
Until you watch your messages or update.

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

That's what it supposed to do, alert you so you have to turn it on!

PS: What if the blue light, instead of dimming on and off, it flickers off. Is that normal?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Are you SERIOUS!!!

Around the Network

I have to admit, this is kinda amusing, it seems like a joke, but if you're actually serious, just do this:

go into your Wii settings, find the Wii Connect 24 section, turn it off.

Problem solved.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

thats how mine is too

what i do to turn off the light is to turn on the wii and then i press the power botton for 5 second, and the wii turn off completely(with the red light instead of the orange one)

I think everyone already said this......

The light just informs you of a new message. It will turn off when you check your mail (or when you turn it one, I think). If it annoys you either unplug your Wii (won't hurt it) or go into the options and turn it off from there (there is a option for the light somewhere).

Yeah it supposed to do that so you know that you have a message. Kind of like an answering machine beeping until you listen to the message.