By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Ps3 exclusives are actually left for this holiday???

Well, after DC universe online, LittlebigPlanet 2 and Socom are being delayed till 2011 the only ps3 exclusive I can think of that's left is Gran Turismo 5! Sony's Q1 and Q2 2011 are packed- but this isn't when the holiday season is! Imagine how much better sales would have been if KZ3 released in september! I think that Sony have left this holiday season rather empty :(

Please could someone list all the other ps3 exclusives due before Christmas?

Cheers!

Around the Network

the only f**king exclusive that matters....to me atleast

evolution_1ne said:

the only f**king exclusive that matters....to me atleast

this

Yep compared to 2011 it's pretty bad but Gt5 is all I need with enslaved, lord of shadows and vanquish

oh and they moved DC universe to next year too :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I wanted LBP2 but I guess I can settle for GT5

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

GT5, Time Crisis, The Fight, Sly Cooper Collection, PoP Collection are left for this year, don't know if there are more.

Anyway, I'll only buy GT5 for sure on day one, probably Time Crisis for Christmas.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Zedex said:

Well, after DC universe online, LittlebigPlanet 2 and Socom are being delayed till 2011 the only ps3 exclusive I can think of that's left is Gran Turismo 5! Sony's Q1 and Q2 2011 are packed- but this isn't when the holiday season is! Imagine how much better sales would have been if KZ3 released in september! I think that Sony have left this holiday season rather empty :(

Please could someone list all the other ps3 exclusives due before Christmas?

Cheers!

i completly agree with the highlited portion of ur post. hope Killzone gets pushed back to but its by its self so it should sell well.

i think they wanted to give MOVE games a chance to sell so that left the Grandady of all racing games to sell buy its self.

In my oppinion there are only very few interesting games on any platform exclusive or not.

I'd rather play next year's Portal, Killzone and Deus Ex

You guys are forgetting Sly Cooper collection.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

M.U.G.E.N said:

Yep compared to 2011 it's pretty bad but Gt5 is all I need with enslaved, lord of shadows and vanquish

oh and they moved DC universe to next year too :P

Fallout New Vegas too.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.