By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Ps3 exclusives are actually left for this holiday???

Sony does this every year.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Time Crisis for the Move looks very cool and GT5 is a huge game.

Sly and cooper and GT5.

Gran Turismo 5, SLy Cooper Collection and Prince of Persia Collection.

And plus a whole bunch of Move Games.

psrock said:

Sony does this every year.

You'd think folks would be used to it by now.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

My wallet's raped as it is. So GT5, exclusives on other platforms, some multiplats, and older games will do just fine for me this holiday.

Edit: And the Sly Cooper collection.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

GT is by far the biggest Sony franchise. At the end of the console's life cycle GT5 will be the most successful PS3 game and the only full GT game this gen.

Sony doesn't need another core game this holiday. In fact I wouldn't be suprised if they delayed other games on purpose in order to
a) concentrate on marketing of GT5 and Move
b) safe games like LPB2 from being overshadowed.

GT5 nuff said game over dude I win

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

okr said:

GT is by far the biggest Sony franchise. At the end of the console's life cycle GT5 will be the most successful PS3 game and the only full GT game this gen.

Sony doesn't need another core game this holiday. In fact I wouldn't be suprised if they delayed other games on purpose in order to
a) concentrate on marketing of GT5 and Move
b) safe games like LPB2 from being overshadowed.

this .

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Everyone has already said GT5 so I don't need to say the same thing.

I will say though its a good thing nothing else exclusive is competing with GT5 during the holiday season because nothing (at least in EU and JP) stands a chance against GT5.