By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Because nobody cares: Cammie's Dunaway Fate

I knew it!!! She's going to detroy the ...... wait a minute?

Former Nintendo executive Cammie Dunaway will lead the U.S. operations of KidZania as it creates “kid-sized cities” for children in shopping malls. KidZania is creating places for kids to learn about real-life jobs and entertain themselves in mini cities within shopping malls.

Started in Mexico, the KidZania are little cities with buildings, streets, businesses and vehicles. They’re bigger than most department stores. Inside these havens, children can take on real jobs such as running a radio station, veterinarian’s office, fire station, bakery or other business.  Dunaway’s job will be to launch KidZania across the U.S.

http://venturebeat.com/2010/10/03/ex-nintendo-sales-chief-to-lead-kidzanias-creation-of-kid-sized-cities-in-u-s/

Around the Network

That looks cool. At least they won't bash her for daring to not have a good stage presence.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

The perfect job for her besides being in a kitchen

Lame.

Lego-cities on the other hand (especially with actual moving vehicles and such) are amazingly epic. I remember being blown away when I was a little kid at Lego Land.

Good, Nintendo realized her E3 appearances were making their shows suffer, and the company's image as a whole. Alright, maybe just the E3 part. But damn, their 2008 press conference was just... awful when she was up there. Hopefully KidZania doesn't make her a spokesperson...

Around the Network

Hmm. I wonder if this is a career advancement, or a collapse?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I would want to be in one of those cities!

Sounds totally bad-ass.  Just chill and pretend to be a cop all day. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

Sounds totally bad-ass.  Just chill and pretend to be a cop all day. 

You'd make an excellent cop, j0j0 :D

patapon said:

Never a post has been so awesome

/thread

Mr.Metralha said:
patapon said:

Never a post has been so awesome

/thread

Yeah, turning a thread into something not only sexist, but also a hate fest, for someone, who never actually did anything harmful to gamers, is so great.[/sarcasm]

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs