By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The average man cries 6 times a year

You guys are cowards. I cry more than 6 times a year.

I survived the Apocalyps3

Around the Network

Last time I let a few tears of manliness out was after reading this: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ahg8x/what_is_the_nicest_thing_youve_ever_done_that_no/c0hkuyq

6 times a beer?

The last time I cried is when someone beat Chuck Norris...

kowhoho said:

You guys are cowards. I cry more than 6 times a year.

What do you cry on ?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

I have cried three times this year

Oh guys stop being manly and admit that you all cry XD

No but seriously i think this is kinda high.  I've only cried once this year and that's because I accidentally hit my sack.....really hard =3

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

u know id actually believe this.

Of course you guys don't cry often.

You're hardcore gamers who devote themselves to a gaming website and don't have much going on in your lives.

Aka no women/girlfriends in your life.

jk jk =P I don't want to make generalizations, but I'll say the main reason I ever cry in my life is because of girls. It's also the reason I've been crying a lot the past month. I'm having nothing but troubles recently.

wfz said:

Of course you guys don't cry often.

You're hardcore gamers who devote themselves to a gaming website and don't have much going on in your lives.

Aka no women/girlfriends in your life.

jk jk =P I don't want to make generalizations, but I'll say the main reason I ever cry in my life is because of girls. It's also the reason I've been crying a lot the past month. I'm having nothing but troubles recently.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.