By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic Father Yuji Naka is set to reveal his PS360 action game this month

Sonic the Hedgehog creator and Prope boss Yuji Naka is to reveal reveal his new PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 action game sometime this month.  

“A few quite big action game projects are still in progress right now at Prope, but I’m not in a position to talk about it too much at the moment,” he told CVG in London on Friday. “But it is in progress.”

He continued: “I’d love to talk more about it but my publisher is telling me not to (laughs). All I can say is it’s going to be a very original action game based in the sky and I will provide more information within this month.”

This action game doesn’t appear to be the only PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 project at Prope, though.

“One of the advantages of having a small studio compared to Sega is that the company is quite open to any platform,” he said, “so we are already working on a few projects on Xbox 360 and PS3, but again we can’t say much about it right now but sometime it’s going to come out.”

Prope’s currently headlining Ivy the Kiwi?, their Wii and DS platformer scheduled to receive mini versions on WiiWare and DSiWare this fall

* This is Xxcitinnnnnng.... its Yuki Naka its gotta be Gold.

Around the Network

wow has he made any game besides sonic? because i really wanna see what else he can do.

good news for the HD owners :D can't wait to see what this is about

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

It's going to be a fully fleshed out Tails Prower Sky Patrol game.

Woot!

More good action games are always welcome. Yuji Naka also made Nights (the saturn game, not sure about the wii one) .

Around the Network

Fifth Phantom Saga lives!

wow,it is great!

Life is just a game!

I hope it's

Let's Tap That

that would be the perfect sequel for the PS3 and 360 to the Wii game..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

johnglen said:

More good action games are always welcome. Yuji Naka also made Nights (the saturn game, not sure about the wii one) .

He was long gone from Sega by the time Journey of Dreams rolled around. It was helmed by another Sonic Team vet who was around for the original, however.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mad55 said:

wow has he made any game besides sonic? because i really wanna see what else he can do.

Nights into dreams and Burnining rangers, 2 of the best saturn games ever, he also Made Phantasy star II, one of the best RPG games of its time.